Marvelous vs. Basco: One of the greatest Red Ranger duels?

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
Now that we've seen the final fight between Marvelous and Basco, can we consider it to be up there with Change Dragon vs. Buuba or Ryuuranger vs. Matoba Jin?
 
This one duel was better than most of the finales that I've seen in toku. Really appreciating it. I hope Gokaiger's battle ends in a foot fight, rather than a robo-cluster ****.
 
I've not see many final duels, but I kinda enjoyed it. the fact that Basco was Hoist By His Own Petard made me cheered when he finally dropped dead. :laugh:
 
Like Takeru vs. Juuzo better when it comes to Red Rangers, and liked Joe vs. Barizorg a lot more when it comes to Gokaiger...
 
GekiRed vs. Rio, ShinkenRed vs. Juuzou, and ChangeDragon vs. Booba = my favs. Haven't seen this one yet but I've been hearing good things.
 
This duel is some strange.Basco and Marvelous fight,then talking and Basco have an epic die,but duel is so cool
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top