That's why it's a demo. You didn't think they would include everything? I had a ps3. I got rid of it. System is a joke IMO. I get more use out of my atari 2600.
That's why it's a demo. You didn't think they would include everything? I had a ps3. I got rid of it. System is a joke IMO. I get more use out of my atari 2600.
Yes it works, I've never played Marvel before which is why I downloaded the demo...but the difference is that this demo is offline multiplayer only. If it was online only you'd always have someone to play with, without online you have so many less people to play with.
Yes it works, I've never played Marvel before which is why I downloaded the demo...but the difference is that this demo is offline multiplayer only. If it was online only you'd always have someone to play with, without online you have so many less people to play with.
Ah, you've not played MvC2 before. I understand now.
Well, this is mostly a nostalgia move by Capcom, so I doubt they thought of new players. I understand your frustration though. They figure the people who are buying it are the fans who already know what it is.
Yes, it was sarcasm, I don't know why you had to rip on the system, I just saw no reason.
Yes it works, I've never played Marvel before which is why I downloaded the demo...but the difference is that this demo is offline multiplayer only. If it was online only you'd always have someone to play with, without online you have so many less people to play with.
Because it's my opinion on the ps3. All I can say to you is deal with it.
And? It takes money and resources to have online play. Why should they do online play for a demo? If you always want some one to play with then buy the full version when it's out.