Ryuutaros "Training." Oct 9, 2010 #1 I'll start with one you should be familiar with..... ~ TaToBa! TaToBa TaToBa! ~ Turns into.... ~ TaCoBar! TaCoBar TaCoBar! ~ Use words with the right syllables etc! It can be as funny as you can be. XD
I'll start with one you should be familiar with..... ~ TaToBa! TaToBa TaToBa! ~ Turns into.... ~ TaCoBar! TaCoBar TaCoBar! ~ Use words with the right syllables etc! It can be as funny as you can be. XD
Sekiria BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY Oct 13, 2010 #4 Indigo Uranus Assimilation *ACTUAL JINGLE CENSORED* ...I'm sure you guys can figure that one out.
ClimaxHeroDen-O Ore, Sanjou! Oct 17, 2010 #5 (set to the jingle of RaToraTah) ELEMENTS! DORITO! ADOBE! ~Rado, Rado! El Dorado~
Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed Oct 17, 2010 #6 Sekiria said: Indigo Uranus Assimilation *ACTUAL JINGLE CENSORED* ...I'm sure you guys can figure that one out. Click to expand... :rofl:
Sekiria said: Indigo Uranus Assimilation *ACTUAL JINGLE CENSORED* ...I'm sure you guys can figure that one out. Click to expand... :rofl:
KamenRiderSymbioto Member Oct 17, 2010 #7 Sekiria said: Indigo Uranus Assimilation *ACTUAL JINGLE CENSORED* ...I'm sure you guys can figure that one out. Click to expand... :laugh:
Sekiria said: Indigo Uranus Assimilation *ACTUAL JINGLE CENSORED* ...I'm sure you guys can figure that one out. Click to expand... :laugh:
XenonVincent777 School Days Oct 17, 2010 #9 Dogga! Garuru! Basshaa! DO GA BA! Dogaba DO GA BA! Kiva: What about DoGaBa...Ki? OOO: Don't ruin the jingle!:laugh:
Dogga! Garuru! Basshaa! DO GA BA! Dogaba DO GA BA! Kiva: What about DoGaBa...Ki? OOO: Don't ruin the jingle!:laugh:
Kamen Driver Kougami's Boulangerie Oct 17, 2010 #10 This is more like misheard lyrics: Kuwagata! Kamakiri! Batta! Gotta gotta gotta get it back! Gotta get it back!
This is more like misheard lyrics: Kuwagata! Kamakiri! Batta! Gotta gotta gotta get it back! Gotta get it back!