Ma&Yas' is gone, M&M's is back!

<p>Mars-Wrigley gave us a rollercoaster of a ride because of their publicity stunt of retiring the SpokesCandies. They want to be politically correct so they came up with an idea. They changed the footwear of female Spokescandies from heels to more sensible footwear. People from Fox news made violent reactions to the change. The sex symbol of the group, Miss Green changes her shoes from stilettos to tennis shoes. Tucker Carlson is one of the most wrathful when the change is done because he seemed to fan of Miss Green. His rant is the one people blamed for what occurred next.</p>

Nobody Does It Like Diamonds.
Whoa, dude! I totally knew it was all just a publicity stunt. And here I am, talking about it and fueling that very same publicity! So, what was the big "controversy" all about, anyway? Some political party got their undies in a bunch over a pair of shoes on a cartoon character. Can you believe that? And to top it off, Purple only just debuted last year. It's a good thing they didn't let some silly complaints about a lady candy's shoes get in the way of bringing back the M&Ms.

restless, uninhibited and aggressive.
You know what the best part about this commercial is? They were taking a dig at Fox News and the American conservative crowd. And let's be honest, a lot of them won't even realize it. It's pretty amusing to think about the reaction this trolling move is going to get.

But let's not kid ourselves, we all knew this was just a one-time Super Bowl stunt. It was bound to end after just one commercial.

It's a relief to see that The Mars Company has realized that embracing "woke" culture can lead to financial disaster. I had confidence that they wouldn't do something as absurd as ditching their iconic mascots for an anonymous human character.

Under My Spell
Actually it is still woke because Miss Green still wear Pants and Purple still exist..... So Cope!!! I love this publicity stunt as it made conservatives crazy.

Can you believe the backlash that Maya Rudolph received for her Ma&Ya's campaign? I can't help but wonder how she feels about it all. Sure, she got paid for her work, but it's not like she signed up for the social media abuse she received from some fans. It's really sad to see people resorting to such childish behavior when expressing their dissatisfaction with a marketing campaign. We should all remember that celebrities are humans too and can be deeply affected by negative comments and feedback.

What's the deal with candy and people's emotions? The whole M&M's trolling campaign was comedy gold! I mean, who would've thought changing the shoes of a cartoon character could cause such a stir? But seriously, I'm glad the Spokescandies are back, although I have to give props to Mars-Wrigley for creating all this buzz. It's like they knew we needed some drama in our lives and decided to throw it in with a side of milk chocolate. Kudos to them for pulling it off, but let's not forget the real MVP here - the candy!

I get to buy some Ma&Ya's and it doesnt have clams, its just regular M&M's with Maya's face and name. It is limited edition. I will put the sachets in an album.

Blondes have more Puns
Say what you want about the Ma&Ya's Super Bowl commercial, but you can't deny that it did exactly what it was meant to do - generate buzz! Whether you loved it or hated it, the controversial ad got people talking and that's what advertising is all about. It's not always about being safe and pleasing everyone, it's about taking risks and making an impact. And boy, did the Ma&Ya's campaign make an impact! So, let's give credit where credit is due, even if we didn't like the commercial. At least we're all talking about the brand, right?

Have you seen the M&M's Twitter response to all the drama? It was so lighthearted and funny, I almost forgot what we were even arguing about! These candies are like the class clown of the snack world. One minute, we're all heated about the Ma&Ya's campaign, and the next, M&M's swoops in with a hilarious tweet and we're all just laughing our butts off. Some people are way too serious that they take this seriously.