Looking for Kiva Belt and arms monsters.

Terthna

Lurker
Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone can help me get a hold of a Kiva belt and the three arms monster weapon toys for a good price.
 
Fine, fair price then. Best I've managed to find the weapons for on eBay is around $160, and the belt is around $65 shipped. I just want to know if that's a ripoff or not.

Fair doesn't exactly mean much either. There's just so many threads requesting items and everyone perceives fair and good prices differently depending on how bad they want them.

Now, if you want the belt brand new $65 is a decent price for Kiva but if you wait around you can sometimes snag them for $35-$45 (shipped) used as they aren't exactly in demand.

Dark kiva on the other hand fetches a pretty penny.

The arms monsters are moderately rare, and I personally won't pay any more than $40-$45 a pop shipped for them.

Here are some of the best prices I've found on eBay:

Garulu Saber ($45.88) Shipped [Decent Deal]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Kame...035?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1e35f973

Basshaa Magnum ($41.80) Shipped, more if you use buy it now
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-Kame...659?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1600e46b

Dogga Hammer ($80.90) Shipped, more if you use buy it now
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-Kame...989?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1600e5b5

In my expert opinion, wait.

Don't pay anymore than $30 shipped each for Garalu and Basshar, and no more than $40 for Dogga. No more than $50 shipped for Kiva.

Anyway, patience is a virtue and in the prices are likely to come down. It all boils down to how bad you want it.
 
go search around yahoo!japan auctions, i found a couple kiva bundles(Kiva belt + Garulu Saber, Basshaa Magnum, an Dogga Hammer)there for a good price(around $100-$140) just ask a middleman from here (RiderProxy,Okinawan(SP?), etc.) to help you find those items. i wouldn't even try to buy anything off ebay (almost hard to find toku items) those sellers inflate the price like crazy.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top