Live-Action/CG Alvin and the Chipmunks

ZenMaster

Angry Zen Master
*Groan*

So Jason Lee has signed on to star as Dave in a live-action/CG Alvin and the Chipmunks movie scheduled for a December release. I thought he was doing really well? Why would he need to pick up a **** project like this?

When will the culling of the 80's end! Leave them alone! They never hurt nobody!:bawling:
 
*Groan*

So Jason Lee has signed on to star as Dave in a live-action/CG Alvin and the Chipmunks movie scheduled for a December release. I thought he was doing really well? Why would he need to pick up a **** project like this?

When will the culling of the 80's end! Leave them alone! They never hurt nobody!:bawling:

sounds like he needed to pay the rent.

Or, what network has his show (if he still has one on the air?)
 
Not quite we still have:

He-Man
Thundercats
J.E.M.
M.A.S.K.
The Inhumanoids
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.
Captain Power (Don't laugh it'll happen).
Bucky O'Hare
Centurions
C.O.P.S.
Dangermouse
David the Gnome
Gummi Bears (Surprised this hasn't happened all ready)
Galaxy High School
Fraggle Rock
Mighty Cities of Gold
Robotix
Silverhawks
Smurfs
Thundarr
Tranzor-Z
Visionaries
Voltron

And Street Sharks to look forward to being raped and twisted by the Hollywood machine.

Happy memories.
 
I can't help but laugh when I read this. I'm really interested in seeing how the chipmunks will look in CG.
 
Not quite we still have:

He-Man
Thundercats
J.E.M.
M.A.S.K.
The Inhumanoids
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.
Captain Power (Don't laugh it'll happen).
Bucky O'Hare
Centurions
C.O.P.S.
Dangermouse
David the Gnome
Gummi Bears (Surprised this hasn't happened all ready)
Galaxy High School
Fraggle Rock
Mighty Cities of Gold
Robotix
Silverhawks
Smurfs
Thundarr
Tranzor-Z
Visionaries
Voltron

And Street Sharks to look forward to being raped and twisted by the Hollywood machine.

Happy memories.

...if one of those gets a movie, I'm personally blaming you for giving this list

And yea... Alvin n the Chpmunks...

*sobs and prepares Alvin's grave*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top