Digifiend Member May 31, 2010 #11 Nah. Maybe season 19 though. I doubt they could get all the RPM cast back, so it won't happen in season 18.
Nah. Maybe season 19 though. I doubt they could get all the RPM cast back, so it won't happen in season 18.
GekiKnight The end justiΦ's the means May 31, 2010 #12 Digifiend said: Nah. Maybe season 19 though. I doubt they could get all the RPM cast back, so it won't happen in season 18. Click to expand... Well they are in NZ again... but regardless all of the team-ups have been mentioned, sans "Shell Shocked", which I believe is Episode 4 of in Space and is a crossover with TMNT:TNM. PRiS was a team-up happy season.
Digifiend said: Nah. Maybe season 19 though. I doubt they could get all the RPM cast back, so it won't happen in season 18. Click to expand... Well they are in NZ again... but regardless all of the team-ups have been mentioned, sans "Shell Shocked", which I believe is Episode 4 of in Space and is a crossover with TMNT:TNM. PRiS was a team-up happy season.
Digifiend Member May 31, 2010 #13 No, I mentioned that one. mkdlstudios said: There might be a team-up between the Space Rangers and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (not related to MMPR). Click to expand... Digifiend said: Yes, that's Shell Shocked. Click to expand...
No, I mentioned that one. mkdlstudios said: There might be a team-up between the Space Rangers and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (not related to MMPR). Click to expand... Digifiend said: Yes, that's Shell Shocked. Click to expand...