Let's say you could ask any Power Morphicon guest any question...

RitoRevolto

Member
The thread title is more than a mere hypothetical. I'm looking for potential interview questions to use in, well, potential interviews I may get into at PMC. Help me out here! Keep them in this format:

Guest name
Question
 
Nick's actor:
Are you single? If you are, would you date a Hisblackanese girl from Florida that has the hots for you?

:3
 
Steve Carnades

Why do you suddenly care about the fandom?
LOL, after the crap he pulled with that fan in 2005 I wonder the same thing.

Austin St. John
How does THIS make you feel?
Austinbanner2.jpg
 
Steve Carnades

Why do you suddenly care about the fandom?

Huh? What's going on? Please fill me in on his sudden change of heart :thumbs:

But anyways


Bruce Kalish
Is there any way you can link Power Rangers Jungle Fury to Kat Manx?

( I know, I know... Michelle Langstone will probably never be in Power Rangers again but it wouldn't hurt to atleast mention her in the next installment! )
 
I think they only have their hotel and travel stuff paid for them. Though I can't really see why he would do it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top