Super Rider
If you're gonna have multiple people submitting footage from the same game...well, your best bet is either gonna be to toss that idea out the window and stick with one cameraman (most likely you), or giving each perspective their own video. Splicing multiple peoples' footage into one video is just going to get confusing.

I thought he only intending on having one camera (Him) during the games, but everyone is playing with him. Having it from multiple perspectives would be confusing and the quality would take a nosedive.

Pokemon master!
I'm probably gonna scrap the multi-view, and hopefully just as long as the mics pick up while I record, should be good. Then again, I'd have to wait on the first official multiplayer party recording to sort out the issues.

The only reason for me to add different perspectives while playing is that while maybe one isn't doing so much... I'd simply switch views with another player, but this would involve players to capture themselves playing.. then they would have to go out and buy additional crap, WHICH I WOULD NOT CONDONE, so yeah... unless it's online multiplayer in which I can access old footage of gameplay, out of the question.

I fiddled around more with the video capturing, and it's either my computer, program or device... the device seems to be running fine when I test it playing Little Big Planet and watching movies... the next thing would be to sort out the issue between the program or the laptop. If I could, I'd just scrap both and buy them new from scratch... to be honest, that just might be the case.