Let's Go, Kamen Rider Trailer - Talk Up!

If we can leave the Tardos in the past, I'll stop complaining about Den-O. :)

For someone that hates Den-o, I still find it funny that you enjoyed all 4 of the newest movies. Have you even watched any of the tv series or movies pre Den-o and Decade?

As for this movie, you got your precious Shotaro and Philip, New Den-o as the lead Den-o character as well as every other rider appearing at some point during the movie, so...

ipXN6.avif
 
You just have to remember that the climax never ends!

From now on, even if the Den-O movies stop, EVERY RIDER CROSSOVER will be lead by Rider-1 and Den-O. due to Rider-1 nostalgia and Den-O's audience popularity. I for one welcome it!

Den-O arrived, reeled me in, and it's strength made me cry, which took it straight to the top, like an advent because what it lacked in plot it made up for in fairly strong characterisation.

I really can't hear the complaints, because the Den-O sub-franchise of Kamen Rider is and has been quite frankly, amazing.

and I'm pretty much counting down the seconds until I get to see this movie.


EDIT; Part of me really wishes they'd done Double Action Ankh feat. Eiji, Double Action Kamen Singers (W) and Double Action Double Riders (Rider-1 / Rider-2) for this movie.

I'd also have settled for an imajin cover of "Lets go! rider kick". (I still like the Rider Girls version.)
 
Last edited:
From now on, even if the Den-O movies stop, EVERY RIDER CROSSOVER will be lead by Rider-1 and Den-O. due to Rider-1 nostalgia and Den-O's audience popularity.

Double had larger box office and ratings than anything Den-O. Double's first four months + Decade's first 8 months beat Den-O's first 12 months in merchandising sales too, although the actual numbers for Double by itself aren't known. (I guess we'll have a better idea when we get the Double/OOO numbers).

The only reason (New)Den-O is a lead in this movie is because they're replacing the annual Den-O movie with this. If the next anniversary falls on a summer movie slot, I really don't think Den-O will lead anything... Although he's pretty much guaranteed to get a speaking part in any crossovers because they only need to get Momotaros' VA.
 
We had so many covers of Let's Go Rider Kick, but nooooo we have to make a new one. The trailer would have been pretty badass if we had a Background track from Kamen Rider instead of the Den-O sound.

And really... We have some pretty cool versions of Let's Go Rider Kick, I'd have liked any of these to be used at that part.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycsSfyB-Xic"]YouTube - Kamen Rider: Let's Go!! Rider Kick ~2000 ver.~ [HQ][/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqOM2NP1OGU&playnext=1&list=PLD26540307BE00E31"]YouTube - SHEJA - Let's Go!! Rider Kick[/ame]
This last one isn't a cover but none the less AWESOME
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_iP5_QkD-s"]YouTube - LET´S GO RIDER KICK[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top