Leaked Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Pilot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in Rangerboard found it in megaupload.

Hm... I wonder how someone was able to get a hold of this episode...
 
Last edited:
FINALLY is all I can say. I really wanted to watch this for a while, even though I heard pretty bad things about it :laugh:
 
Can't stop you from getting it anywhere else, but people could get in big trouble for this.

I don't what HJU being any part of the source for this.

It's okay to discuss here, but not to get here.

Locked.
 
Huh?

Anyways, it IS the real thing... :buttrock:

It's just a joke... last year if this had happened, aftershock would go on and say how this could jeopardize the production of the show entirely. But we're too far in... I don't think this'll hurt it. But I could be wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top