Last 3 episodes of S.P.D. titles REVEALED

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.

Thanks to BR from RB.

Disney is screwing up for Wormhole. Disney = idiot.

And I knew "Endings" is the finale episode titles!!!
 
well it's no surprise though I was hoping for something a bit more epic. But oh well. Titles are just titles. I really hope the finale delivers man. Cause the more recent episodes have left a lot to be desired. I mean SPD started off so strong but it seems as soon as perspective hit, things slowly went sour. It's just lately I havent been enjoying the episodes as much as I did at the beginning.

Im really hoping we get a powerful finale and not some crappy send off with sloppy writing.
 
I think it's safe to say that 85% of the fandom assumed the finale would be "Endings" since the "Beginnings".

"Ressurection" could mean the revival of all the Troobian monsters by Broodwing attacking the Delta Command Base. Then again it could mean something with Cruger's wife or even the A-Squad.

I'm a bit pissed we haven't had any big story arcs again this season. What ever happend to the good old days like when Zen-Aku was fucking **** up for 8 episodes?. Now things just get wrapped up in a span of 1 to 2 episodes and that's it. Meh.
 
The bitching has commenced on RB. J/K

Personally, I'm fine with the title. I'm more concerned with the episodes themselves. :thumbs:
 
Keith, I hope you are getting your questions ready for Bruce. We all expect another fantastic interview with him from you by the time the finale hits.

Anywho. Ressurection. We know Mora returns in that episode. Ok here's a theory I've been working on... Gruumm, at the end of Missing mentions "they". He says he "wont use them yet". But when he does, he will destroy them from the inside out. I think "they" is A-Squad. But notice "Inside out". That gets me thinking. I'm betting that A-Squad will return as good guys, enter the base. No worries. Then turn on the rangers and totally shut down the place. Like a inside take over.
===

By the way, Forever Knight that's an awesome signature. That move is unbelievable. Wow!
 
Not just that but that was fucking common sense. Aka Blue SWAT, Charmed, Degrassi JH, and now S.P.D and for the fools at rangerboards back in late May early June who said Resurrection WASN'T a title, in you face. Especially Mythranger among others. And first ever on DVD episode? Where the hell did you get that and Alpha's Magical Christmas, anyone? Whether it was DVD or tape doesn't matter.
 
Magiranger King said:
Not just that but that was fucking common sense. Aka Blue SWAT, Charmed, Degrassi JH, and now S.P.D and for the fools at rangerboards back in late May early June who said Resurrection WASN'T a title, in you face. Especially Mythranger among others.
King, were you that poster from RB that Phil (MegaRed) didn't like? I'm remember there was one poster whose user name had "black" in it, who posted stuff on RB.
I'm sorry if this has already been asked.
 
Last edited:
Blackbird said:
King, were you that poster from RB that Phil (MegaRed) didn't like? I'm remember there was one poster whose user name had "black" in it, who posted stuff on RB.
I'm sorry if this has already been asked.

If I remember correctly there was a guy named BlackmanKeith who posted some stuff on RB at the beginning of SPD which mostly turned out to be true and his thread was locked for no reason. I dont know if that's who you are talking about.

By the way, no one that I can remember denied the existance of "resurrection". That was confirmed thanks to Mora's actress and PhoenixRanger
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
If I remember correctly there was a guy named BlackmanKeith who posted some stuff on RB at the beginning of SPD which mostly turned out to be true and his thread was locked for no reason. I dont know if that's who you are talking about.
That's who I thought it was, but I compared that profile from RB to his on HJU, but i'm still not sure if they the same person. *Shrugs*
(Sorry for going off-topic)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…