KR1 "Battle Worn" PT.2


Hey DarkWolf,

Yeah, I am the same way, but...I got so little time for stuff like this, that I gotta "squeeze 'em in" when I can.:disappoin Good on you for preparing to do your Gills the "right way"...

I cannot wait to see the end result of your suit!

Thanks, and Henshin Safely!:buttrock:
 
Ladies & gentlemen, a man and his obsession

Srsly speakin, is comin out nice

Whoa...all the way from Italy! Thanks a lot...:thumbs:

Hard choice of helmet "design" to do. I just found another pic and it's more or less "green":



However, I also found some kinda HD toy...Now THIS would be a KILLER KR1 suit! Love the black body armor and helmet. In fact, I was gonna do it this way, but like I mentioned in another thread about my helmet, there can only be ONE Kamen Ridah "Brakku"!:sweat:



Henshin Safely in Italy!:buttrock:
 
I would take the chest piece of your costume to like a lowe's or home depot hardware store and have them paint-match it with their computer.

Also the belt looks great man, did you finally end up painting it, or did you get a new one?
 
I would take the chest piece of your costume to like a lowe's or home depot hardware store and have them paint-match it with their computer.

Also the belt looks great man, did you finally end up painting it, or did you get a new one?

Howzit Bro,

Nah...if I could 3D the armor, I'd do it, but this 2D ain't worth the "looks"...:sly:
:laugh:

As for the belt, I actually cut out a hole in an old weight lifting belt, then placed the toy belt "through" the cutout...I tell ya, THAT was not easy.

ANYWAY, what do you think of that KR1 HD-DX toy color combo? I got my darn helmet in the shed right now with a black coat trying to dry on it as I write this...:sweat:

Henshin Safely bro:buttrock:
 
Hey guys,

Okay...got HOOKED on the HD-DX KR1 figure shown here: (Um, Igadevil...ya got any info on these?)



AND my HGCORE KR1 keeps "rubbing in" it's color scheme:




That being said, I figure go black helmet, dark blue mouthpiece and armor, then just for the sake of, "Kamen Ridah Brightness", go teal-ish with the boots and gloves. I mean, it kinda looks like those colors anyhow in these pics from The NEXT..?





This should be the final color scheme for me...until whatever comes after The NEXT that is.:sweat:

Thanks everyone, and will post pics of the "Dark" KR1 when paint dries...

Henshin Safely:buttrock:
 
I think the helmet is like a dark dark blue, while the mouth peice, is a a greenish dark blue colour from what i can see.

And the body is nearly the same as the helmet, but not as dark. And the tealish colour on the boots and gloves I think are from the bright lighting.
Thats my view of the pics.

But its your choice.

I can't wait to see it.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…