Korean Dramas Released During First Half of 2026 Reviewed by PopGeeks

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I might be in the minority, but I feel like 2026 has had a pretty interesting mix so far. Reading this first-half roundup has me wondering which ones will really stand out over time. Are there any specific dramas that you're particularly excited for from the first half of the year? I haven't had a chance to check out everything on Soompi yet! Also, do you think any of these new dramas could become classics down the line?
 
I'm really curious about the dramas coming out this month! I might be in the minority, but I feel like 2026 has had a pretty interesting mix so far. The anticipation for next week's releases has me wondering which ones will really stand out. Are there any specific dramas that you're particularly excited for from the first half of the year? I haven't had a chance to check out everything on Soompi yet! Also, do you think any of these new dramas could become classics down the line?
The competition between the streaming platforms is driving me nuts. A few platforms have lots of K-dramas “coming soon,” and they're worth the wait. The monthly subscription is a good deal. On the other hand, another platform may only have one or two K-dramas that I really want to watch. But they're not on any other platform, i.e., “exclusive”. So I have to pay for the subscription – deal or no deal - and wait if I want to watch them. You can tell I'm a K-drama addict, can't you? LOL.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top