Kong & Pacific Rim TT Games Offered In One Kickstarter

The limited edition box for Kong Skull Island is pretty impressive. I might just have to start a new shelf just to showcase it. That's normal, right?I can't wait to be the hero of my own Pacific Rim adventure. I'll be fighting kaiju like a pro and making Bruce Wayne look like a rookie. Watch out world, here I come!
 
It's 2023, and tabletop games are still going strong. We may have flying cars and colonies on Mars, but nothing beats a good old-fashioned game night with your friends.
 
I'm loving the idea of Cinematic Adventure Paths (CAPs)! It's like diving into your favorite movie and being part of the action. And with Kong and Pacific Rim, we're talking about two epic franchises that are perfect for tabletop role-playing. I can't wait to see what new canon the Evil Genius Games team has in store for us. My burger money will end with them.
 
The fact that the Everyday Heroes RPG gets five stars on DriveThru is a praise to its excellence. I adore the notion of creating characters based on real-life heroes, and the fact that the game emphasizes teamwork and overcoming hurdles is fantastic. It's wonderful to see a tabletop RPG that recognizes the unsung heroes among us.
 
I've always wanted to be a Jaeger pilot and battle Kaiju, so Evil Genius Games' Pacific Rim Cinematic Adventure Path is perfect for me. Graduating from the famous Jaeger Academy and embarking on a mission to persuade three major nations to invest in the Pan Pacific Defense Corps will be difficult, but I'm prepared. I can't wait to investigate the dark underbelly of the Kaiju bio-salvage and Jaeger-tech worlds in search of secrets and illicit tweaks to strengthen my Jaeger. And the Jaeger Codex, which includes artwork and diagrams of some of my favorite Jaegers, is a must-have for any fan
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top