Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

"That's What I Am Saying.We Fangire Feed Off Life Force But We Can Also Transfer them to someone"Said Taiga

As Taiga And Ren Kept Talking Until He Sees Yuusuke Coming Through The Window And Asked Taiga Why Is He Following Him.

"I Followed You Because Of Your Connection To Decade And The rwrf,From What I Heard Decade Knows My Little Brother so I'm Going To Ask Him Where He Is And see If Can Find Him"Taiga Replied
 
Yuusuke nodded to Taiga. "I can help you, but I need to get into the base. I have been thinking of a plan. We need to lure them to our location, and convince them to let us in. I was thinking of going to a human shelter and trying to lure them here. What say you?" Yuusuke asked.
 
Taiga Shows an orb of life energy to ren."Here Take it.This is The Life Force I've Collected in the past.all you need to do is place the orb into your maiden's body......I've Put a great amount of life energy into it....is enough to keep her alive for you to take back her soul"Said Taiga To Ren
 
Last edited:
"Thank you" he said as he took the orb "Yusuke, you should go ahead with that plan, but just you. I on the other hand have to keep this a secret from Hopper and convince him that Taiga is dead" He then turned to leave "Just don't do anything too rash" he said as he entered a mirror and left for Hopper's castle
 
"Okay, I will go alone. Taiga, I will ask the Devil of Wataru's whereabouts, though I doubt your brother's alive." Yuusuke said as he ran out of the window and transforming back into his Final Form Ride.
 
"Thank You,Yuusuke,Ren"Said Taiga As He Sees Them Leaving Then Sits back in his throne.

"Taiga,I See You've Regained Your Ability to Trust People Again" Said Kivat


"Yeah,But I Hope That I Am not Wrong To Trust Them" Taiga Replied.
 
Last edited:
Meanwhile, Ren returned to the Hatred Castle and went to see Hopper in his throne room "Ren, what was all that noise I heard?" "Oh, that was merely a training session. Though I am sad to inform you that Taiga Nobori turned traitor and fled from Tokyo" "I see. and what took you so long to report this to me?" "Well you see, sir, I took the personally liberty of remembering that the punishment for traitors is death and I executed Taiga myself" "Ah, good work. Do you have anything else to report?" "No, sir. That is all" "Fine then. You are dismissed"

With that, Ren left the room and wandered through the hallways to the secret chamber. There were no mirrors in her room, though a storm had caused a leak in the room, leaving a water puddle on the floor. Ren transformed into Kamen Rider Knight, used the reflective surface on a nearby slab of black marble to enter the mirror world, went into Eri's chamber, took her down from the holding beam, then used a card "STRANGE VENT" a copy of Eri then replaced her.

As Ren left the room he removed his deck, took out the orb Taiga had given him and pressed it into Eri's body. He checked her pulse and saw that her heart was now beating, but she was still unconscious. "At least you're still alive, my darling" Ren then left through the closest mirror he could find and went back to Castle Doran

_________________________________________________________________

(OOC: Okay guys, I think soon we should return to the main story. though I'll be back later, so let's keep things slow)
 
Last edited:
Taiga Sees Ren exiting the mirror with eri being carried by him."Is She All Right?Take Her To One Of The Castle Rooms.Kivat,Tell Castle Dran To Take Us To a Hiding Place"Taiga Asked Kivat


"Very Well,Dran Take us where we can hide and Cloak yourself to Make Sure that nobody sees and follow us"Kivat Directed Dran To Hide As The Dragon growls In Agreement.

"For Now,Ren,Stay With Eri For The Time Being I'll Let You Know If Something Comes Up"Said Taiga to Ren.

((Alright Senpai))
 
Last edited:
Zack awoke in his room. "ow!? he felt all of his wounds. "gah He really did a job me" he gribbed his buckle. "Damn that Akiyama!!!"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top