Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

"Come to think about it. I probably should find out what Taiga is up to, not for Hopper, but for myself. I have to convince him that I'm only pretending to be Hopper's ally to gain his trust so, when the time comes, I can take back what's mine. Go and find him" He then sent out DarkWing, who flew into a nearby mirror to look for Taiga and the Kivats "I just hope he isn't up to anything too risky"
 
Last edited:
Taiga Rests In His Throne Chair Until He Hears A Sound And Sees Darkwing In A Nearby Mirror."What Is Ren's Contract Beast Doing There?Did Akiyama Sent Him To Search For Me?"Said Taiga With A Confused but cautious look on his face as he approaches Dark Wing with his fangire nature surfaced.

"Do Not Let Your Guard Down,Taiga,Akiyama Might Have Sent Him To Attack You"Kivat Warned Taiga About Approaching The Beast.

"What Is It?Has Akiyama Sent you here To Kill Me For Leaving Hopper?"Taiga Asked In a serious tone.
 
Last edited:
After the question was asked, DarkWing flew away and came back to the mirror that Ren was near, motioning to him "so you've found him? lead the way" Ren then entered the mirror and followed DarkWing on a Ride Shooter.

When they reached the exit mirror, Ren got off the bike and passed into Taiga's throne room with DarkWing behind him

"So, this is Castle Doran. I've heard stories about this thing, though it's not quite what I expected. I thought it would look like the inside of a dragon's stomach"
 
Last edited:
"What Is it that you came here for,ren?Has that old rusted machine Sent You To Kill Me For Leaving?"Taiga asked ren as he keeps his distance from him and darkwing in case they attack him.
 
"Heh. As if. As far as he knows, I never left the castle" He said with arrogance "No, I've come to see what plans you have, and to prove to you that my loyalty to Hopper-0 is a facade until I can free Eri and escape. I don't fight the way I do for him, nor for myself. All I do is for her safety. That's the way it always was. I say we make a pact: I lie and tell Hopper that you're dead, and together we plot to take him down in time. Just to help our cause, I'll also see if I can convince the other riders to join us in our insurgence"
 
"So You Were Serious About Us Going Against Hopper Even Though You Know The Risks if we fail?"Taiga Asked Ren

"And My Plan Was To Destroy Hopper And The Shinikage Along With Myself Using Wake Up 3......So That way Nobody Would Be Involved.......I Can't Really Forgive him for deceiving Me and it's the only way to atone for what I Did To My Family"Taiga Said To Ren


"And I Don't See The Chance Of The other riders besides Zack To Join Us.......One is planning to destroy his former comrade and the others is a time bandit trying to destroy time itself,one is a hell brother,another is a worm mimic of that girl's older brother who wants to be with her"
 
Last edited:
"Well, we'll see.. Soji is in a similar situation as I am, and all life desires freedom, so he may come to his senses, even if they aren't quite the same as that of a human. As for the other two, well, who knows.

Anyways, you shouldn't have to risk everything on a plan that could cause even more destruction than Shini-Kage already has. the mechanical mind of Hopper needs to be taken down cleverly, so that he has no incentive to take countermeasures"
 
"Ren,if you're going to go through with this then shouldn't we take your maiden to safety first in case of something happens?she can be protected here in castle dran with the servants here"Taiga said to ren


"another thing we'll probably have to fight Gaoh and Kuuga in the future To Prevent their plans from coming true and especially kuuga since he's going to do something that he will regret"Said taiga
 
Last edited:
Yuusuke noticed something behind him. As he turned around, he noticed Castle Dran. "Figures." Yuusuke said as he transformed back into Mighty Form. He extended his leg and Rider Kicked his way through a window and into the room of Castle Dran. He looked at Taiga and Ren "What do you want?" Yuusuke asked Taiga.
 
"Well, that's the thing. Eri is barely alive as it is. If I took her out of there the way she was she'd die. However, I know that you Fangire feed off life energy, so if we could somehow transfer some life energy into her body, we'd be able to keep her alive until I can retake her soul"

As Yusuke entered and asked his question, Ren spoke to him in a brusque manner

"You're not one to be asking questions. You're the one who came barging into here in the middle of a private conversation, so you should be the one to do the explaining around here"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top