Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

Zack dodged though one shot hit him in the wing. "Agh!!" he regained his balance and counted on his fingers. "Damn....,i only have two cards left" he unfolded his deck. Upper and Rock his final cards his attention turned to one sole Golden card. He'd have to save that for when it really got bad. "alright you better get a real rider out here to show me then" he shot rapidly at Knight and flew away
 
"Quite cheeky, aren't we?" Though a few shots hit him, Knight blocked others "but i'm not losing in an air battle like this" He then drew the DarkRaider card and activated it in the Dark Visor Zwei "ADVENT". DarkRaider then appeared and Knight Survive landed on its back. maintaining his distance, Knight Survive continued his ranged assault on Garren Jack with his Dark Arrow

(OOC: make note that you've already used the Absorb Serpent card, so this would not be the time to break out King Form. that should be saved for another time)
 
((OCC: Kay))

"crap!!, time for something risky then" he swiped his final two cards and flew downward wirh all of his speed.
ROCK!!!
UPPER!!!
He pulled up and picked up speed to hit Knight and darkraider. his armor began to become more rock like as he went in for his big finale "this is it!!!!!!"
 
"Taiga,where do you plan on going for searching wataru? by following onodera?"Kivat Asked With a calm and serious manner

"You Heard What Yuusuke Said About Him Having Connections To One Of The Members Of RWRF,Right"

"Yeah.what of it?" Kivat responded

"I'm Going To See If They Know Anything About Wataru Or His whereabouts And That base of theirs can't be reached at all,so i'm going to use yuusuke and his 'connection' to decade and the rwrf riders to find some clues in searching for him also I Need To Prevent Him From Doing Something Stupid And End Up Making The Same Mistake I Made"Taiga Replied With A Serious Face

"You've Really Grown and Changed,Taiga.........I Was Expecting You To End Up Like Your Father,Cruel And Heartless"Said Kivat

"I Guess That's Thanks to Wataru And Mother That I Didn't End Up Like Him"Said Taiga With A Peaceful Smile Appearing On His Face
 
Last edited:
"I think not" "BLUST VENT" Knight Survive then leaps off of DarkRaider, who uses the turbines in its wings to perform Dark Tornado, creating two huge tornados that blow Garren Jack to the ground "This'll end it" he said as he activated an Advent Card in midair "FINAL VENT" "Let's go, DarkRaider!"

Knight Survive then lands back on DarkRaider, who changes to Bike Mode and lands on the ground, firing a laser that paralyzes Garren Jack, before executing Shippudan and becoming a missile that rams straight through Garren
 
At that moment, a red and black blur outspeeds the DarkRaider and rescues Garren from Knight's attack.
CLOCK OVER was heard as Dark Kabuto and Garren were now behind Knight's speeding bike.
"Fighting like this upsets Hiyori!" Dark Kabuto announced.
 
He then turned the bike and screeched to a halt. "What do you think you're doing? It's rude to just interrupt a battle like this" Knight Survive said to Soji with a touch of anger "Or do you want to be on the recieving end of my blade?" he then threatened

"Well, punk, consider yourself lucky" He said as he removed his Advent Deck and broke off the transformation "You just get off mildly bruised"
 
a bronze colored card passed away from Zacks armor. He picked himself up and pointed his gun at Ren. "Where do you think your going Akiyama!?" he tried to pull the trigger but collasped. His armor faded as the red card passed from his body. He tried to get up and fell again. "damn you ... Akiyama" and he fell into uncosinsesness
 
"Hmph, pathetic. All bark and no real bite" He said and started to walk away "Take care of him, Soji. I don't have time to waste with fools like him"

Ren then turned and went back inside the castle, DarkWing close behind him "Hmm, maybe he just needs training. For now, what happens to him isn't my concern"
 
"Hmph,I Wonder Hopper Will Send His Riders Puppets To Kill Me For Betraying Him And Leaving His Lair......He can't Really Do Anything Without his Puppets and the nikushimigami box"Said Taiga With A uncaring look on his face

"Taiga,So You Really Are Going To Go Against Hopper-0?Even If It's At The Cost Of Your Life?" Kivat Asked.

"Of Course I Am.........I Am No Longer Going to Let That Mechanical Bastard To Do Anything He Pleases with this world and it's people..........Even if it means I'll Lose My Life......No Matter What" Taiga Replied With A Determined Look On His Face.

"I See.......I'll Help Like I Always Have And Will"Said Kivat

"Thank You,Kivat"Taiga Thanked Kivat With a Appreciating Look On His Face.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top