[Video Game] Kamen Rider Travelers Senki Announced for Nintendo 3DS

No words for how mad I am that this isn't on Vita/PSP. I've been counting on this all year, and I honestly thought Battride War and all the other Bamco games coming to Vita made it a shoe in.

Darn it! Hopefully the next Climax Heroes won't let me down, if there even is one.

Why... WHY 3DS is region locked? Even if I buy one, I can't play this game...

I'd say go get a japanese 2DS but it will not be selling in Japan xD

No words for how mad I am that this isn't on Vita/PSP. I've been counting on this all year, and I honestly thought Battride War and all the other Bamco games coming to Vita made it a shoe in.

Darn it! Hopefully the next Climax Heroes won't let me down, if there even is one.

You shouldn't, the Vita is selling **** right now there is absolutely NO POINT in making Rider Games (that are clearly no system sellers) for it. The PSP is still there but it is not selling the way it used to. Bringing it to the 3DS was the smartest decision possible since the install base is already big thus more games will be sold.

Now... Let's look at the previous Rider games, shall we?

- Kuuga, Agito and Ryuki were released for the PS1 the highest selling console in the 5th Generation.
- Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto and the Original Climax Heroes were released on the PS2, the second biggest selling console in history.
- Climax Heroes was then ported to the Wii, the best selling console in history, were it still is.
- Starting with Climax Heroes OOO they started on the PSP which was the most popular handheld device in Japan at that time (thanks to Monster Hunter).
- All Rider Generations were on the DS (high seller) and PSP (most popular).
- BattleRide War came on the PS3 this year because it was selling better than any other platform in Japan for quite a long time.

So it is logical to bring the next Rider game to the 3DS. If the Vita miraculously becomes successful, we will probably see some Rider game in there.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
1150913_10151663322534862_2069258094_n.jpg

Lurker
best point of the game:

-they cared to actually add the likeness of the riders human form for the first time single a VERY LONG TIME

-it seems that you'll do the henshin manually as a touchscreen minigame?

bad points of the game:

-it's still looks like RG...which means it'll probably have the same blocky combat mechanics as the last one

-the game looks more like a semi-action SRPG like PxZ rather than an action game, thought i could be wrong

-human form likeness means we won't get as many riders as RG2, Kuuga, Den O, and Kabuto is obviously out of the question(although they can substitute Ryotaro with the Imagins to make him viable, and the game WILL have Den O, JP loved them dudes), but hey, they'll most likely introduce an unfinished Gaim for you guys to play with, i guess that's a good thing?

-everything else, i'm more of a BW~CH guy

Heroes are forever
-they cared to actually add the likeness of the riders human form for the first time single a VERY LONG TIME

-human form likeness means we won't get as many riders as RG2, Kuuga, Den O, and Kabuto is obviously out of the question(although they can substitute Ryotaro with the Imagins to make him viable, and the game WILL have Den O, JP loved them dudes), but hey, they'll most likely introduce an unfinished Gaim for you guys to play with, i guess that's a good thing?
Yes. At last! We can henshin! But yeah, too bad it means they might have to restart. Hopefully they'll add more and more with each game (or each will feature different Rider line-ups, I doubt it) until it reaches all again.

Now... Let's look at the previous Rider games, shall we?

- Kuuga, Agito and Ryuki were released for the PS1 the highest selling console in the 5th Generation.
- Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto and the Original Climax Heroes were released on the PS2, the second biggest selling console in history.
- Climax Heroes was then ported to the Wii, the best selling console in history, were it still is.
- Starting with Climax Heroes OOO they started on the PSP which was the most popular handheld device in Japan at that time (thanks to Monster Hunter).
- All Rider Generations were on the DS (high seller) and PSP (most popular).
- BattleRide War came on the PS3 this year because it was selling better than any other platform in Japan for quite a long time.

So it is logical to bring the next Rider game to the 3DS. If the Vita miraculously becomes successful, we will probably see some Rider game in there.
Don't forget:
-The SNES videogame of the original series.
-The original series and V3 videogames, The Bike Race and others where they team-up with other japanese superheroes (can't recall the names atm) for the PS1.
-Genealogy of Justice for the PS2.

In Justice, We Trust!
Tales of Kamen Rider? Oh God I want this game…oh god why does the 3DS have to be region locked. :disappoin

Many Japanese says battle system looks like "Tales of" and Keroro RPG on DS. What I don't like in screenshots so far only 2 rider in combat? Seems there still room for 1 more rider.

So only from post-W era Riders? I wish they make the story with Riders from Kuuga to Decade too, complete with the human characters, but I think they need the actor's permission.

At least if they include Decade, they can show the Heisei Riders too but maybe in-suit only...

Lurker
At least if they include Decade, they can show the Heisei Riders too but maybe in-suit only...

they could just alter the belts into Decadrivers for the 9 heisei rider to not go completely unused(plus that way they only need Decade's voice for all 10 riders, money saving yet still making complete sense), and inclusion of decade and Tsukasa's likeness is still very likely, he is after all scheduled to be in one of Wizard's post finale episodes anyways, so might as well cash in while they still can