Kamen Rider The First HK Now Availible!

Nah...the DVD and case are beautiful, and its nice to have an actual DVD to put on my shelf. The subs are, as usual, good enough to understand whats going on. I'm happy with it. Cant wait to watch it tonight! :buttrock:
 
I'll never get that. To me subs that aren't riddled with grammatical and translation errors ("Ja ne" does NOT translate to "Cheerio"! :laugh:) is more important than having a DVD that plays in actual players and has a "pretty cover". But I guess I'm weird like that.
 
Oh no, dont get me wrong, Ill grab T-N's release eventually, but I just wanted something to show off on my shelf...and bring to friends.
 
GOD DAMN those Chinese menus are ugly! I definitely prefer the Japanese ones.
Ah, if only I could find the Japanese DVD for a good price second-hand, I would jump on it like Ron Jeremy on a retired XXX-actress. ;)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top