Lurker
I kind of want a sound rip of this game solely because all of the summon sounds are done in the DecaDriver voice. PLEASE tell me someone has finally done some kind of sound rip beyond the original BattRide War, the sound rip scene has dropped off the face of the internet for the most part. :(

Lurker
I kind of want a sound rip of this game solely because all of the summon sounds are done in the DecaDriver voice. PLEASE tell me someone has finally done some kind of sound rip beyond the original BattRide War, the sound rip scene has dropped off the face of the internet for the most part. :(

i thought the SummonRide sounds are done by Mr Belt?

fun fact, both Mr belt and Decadriver's VA Mark Okamoto used to appear in the same TV show called Cool Japan(an english language show about japanese culture), Belt's VA was one of the host, while Okamoto was a field reporter of sorts

Lurker
Neat. But yeah, from what I saw in the commercial it looked like Okamoto was voicing it. You could hear callouts like "Wizard, All Dragon!" and "Zangetsu-shin, Melon Energy!" done in the exact style of the DecaDriver. Is that not the case for the game itself, and Okamoto is just doing random callouts for the commercial?

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Sound rips would be nice, because I really like the music that plays during the summoning animation. Sounds like it would make a good henshin tune.

Kekeke seems gone, and nobody ever really got into this game, but I can say this: this game died in Japan, almost immediately. The figures were discounted everywhere after maybe two months, and now, they're down to 500 yen a pack. The game will surely not be supported further, which is a shame, because it's not terrible. It's also not that good.

If anyone cares, I can post photos of ever figure, but I've repainted them, so you wouldn't have a good idea of the awful job they come with.

Lurker
nobody cared about SummonRide when it was announced, and now that a new Battride War is announced, the care level for this has dropped way below zero, why buy a half-assed reused Battride War assets+one unfinished new character when you can buy and play the real thing without paying extra for the 95% of the characters?

nobody cared about SummonRide when it was announced, and now that a new Battride War is announced, the care level for this has dropped way below zero, why buy a half-assed reused Battride War assets+one unfinished new character when you can buy and play the real thing without paying extra for the 95% of the characters?

You're an unnecessarily negative person.

Also, I'm talking about Japan, not overseas fans, when I say the interest died immediately.

Lurker
You're an unnecessarily negative person.

Also, I'm talking about Japan, not overseas fans, when I say the interest died immediately.
well, maybe the folks in JP think alike, they are smart people, surely they could put 2 and 2 together, i mean bamco didn't even bother showcasing other character figure releases via trailers because by what little footage that was shown for characters other than Drive that it's literally battride War, but dumbed down and like a 100 times more pricey

well, maybe the folks in JP think alike, they are smart people, surely they could put 2 and 2 together, i mean bamco didn't even bother showcasing other character figure releases via trailers because by what little footage that was shown for characters other than Drive that it's literally battride War, but dumbed down and like a 100 times more pricey

You're very right. It's a shitty cash grab, but it's also not that terrible of a game. It has strengths that War didn't have, but is overall a worse game. Even still, some people might want to get the figures now that they're cheap.