kamen rider Seigi no Keifu talkback

rambo

Lurker
lets talk about this kamen rider timetraveling game

contaning

kamen rider 1,2,V3,black and agito
 
I've only heard of it. I thought it would be cool to play, but I don't think it would work in my ps2. I remember seing some vids of it on Youtube.
 
I can't seem to find this one in stores, probably because it's an older game. I really want to play this one.
 
Well I played it today, and it's great. You play rider 1 for a second in this little intro, then you really begin the game as Agito. You can Henshin and Rider Kick/Punch moves. So far the game is pretty easy, even in Japanese the puzzles etc. so far aren't too tough. The only bad thing is, is that I'm unable to save (i have a swap magic 3, can anyone help me?) and when you die (which I did only because I really wanted to finish a Kaijin with a rider kick and got careless) you start from your last save.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top