The actor is 弓削 智久(Tomohisa Yuge) and it was him. His profile is here. He has been in a number of tokusatsu series, Kabuto, Ryuki, Sh15uya, Sailor Moon and Garo.
The actor is 弓削 智久(Tomohisa Yuge) and it was him. His profile is here. He has been in a number of tokusatsu series, Kabuto, Ryuki, Sh15uya, Sailor Moon and Garo.
Not an important one. If I recall correctly, he was the deceased boyfriend of the woman who would become the Horror that controlled fire and ice. He appeared in a flashback scene.
Not an important one. If I recall correctly, he was the deceased boyfriend of the woman who would become the Horror that controlled fire and ice. He appeared in a flashback scene.
I HAVE MADE MY TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO HJU! And it feels good. :buttrock:
Anyway, as of late, I have found KRR on YouTube. Subtitled. 1-50. You could NOT believe my tears of joy. I seriously LOVED it.
Now, I'm only on episode 32, but even after 4-5 years of practically searching and dying to watch, I am not dissappointed in the least. Kamen Rider Ryuki is fantastic, and is making me start on my own adaptation (even with the release of the new American version).
So the point of the post is that Ryuki is fucking God in Kamen Rider series form, and it's good to be back here on HJU.
Time to ressurect this thread, as I'm now in the middle of watching Ryuki (episode 20 to be exact).
Asakura Takeshi is actually starting to become one of my favorite characters, besides the fact that he is the most suicidal lunatic I've ever seen in my life.
I love Asakura's reasonings for everything he does ".......because I'm vexed."