Kamen Rider Ryuki 1: My first time watching kamen rider

Ok So I have Never seen a single episdoe of kamen rider, I just saw my first one KR: Ryuki 1. The series looks intresting I am also downloading Faiz & Blade
I may download hibiki soon :dance:

:198: :jam: Henshin! :jam: :198:

Whats with the fighting in Refelective World or whatever?
 
I really like Ryuki, glad you chose it as a starter series to Kamen Rider! It's just a guess but did Kanzaki create the mirror world? I dunno why he would since he made the decks...
 
Yeah, Ryuki is a good series. The first Kamen Rider series I watched and finished was "Kamen Rider Black", and that is my absolute favorite series of them all. As soon as I get some more money, I'm going to be buying the complete series of Ryuki. As for Hibiki, I watched the first episode and it really didn't appeal that much to me.
 
Ryuki was pretty good, but it's a tie between Blade and Faiz for me, then Agito. In terms of costumes Agito wins, but in terms of weapons, Ryuki rains over all, just because of one character which I won't tell, but his weapons own :)

Rider Knight said:
I really like Ryuki, glad you chose it as a starter series to Kamen Rider! It's just a guess but did Kanzaki create the mirror world? I dunno why he would since he made the decks...

Watch all of it and you'll find out who made it, sorta.
 
Congrats!
Ryuki was my first Rider Series too...then Faiz, Agito, ZO, & Blade.
Now I'm working on seeing Hibiki, Kuuga, Black, & Black RX

-RF
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top