Black Fang Active Member Nov 22, 2010 #5,901 KamenRiderBiblio said: Kuwagata: To be revealed(?) Click to expand... Kuwagata shoots lightning and can create copies. Assuming what we saw in GataKiriBa wasn't exclusive.
KamenRiderBiblio said: Kuwagata: To be revealed(?) Click to expand... Kuwagata shoots lightning and can create copies. Assuming what we saw in GataKiriBa wasn't exclusive.
Hidden Masta Member Nov 22, 2010 #5,902 Black Fang said: Kuwagata shoots lightning and can create copies. Assuming what we saw in GataKiriBa wasn't exclusive. Click to expand... GataKiriBa creates clones not just the one medal. I don't remember any lighting though.
Black Fang said: Kuwagata shoots lightning and can create copies. Assuming what we saw in GataKiriBa wasn't exclusive. Click to expand... GataKiriBa creates clones not just the one medal. I don't remember any lighting though.
Wonderwall Webslinger Nov 22, 2010 #5,904 Finished watch 11 and it sucked that he lost the Shark ladies core medals but I guess his new form will make up for it next ep.
Finished watch 11 and it sucked that he lost the Shark ladies core medals but I guess his new form will make up for it next ep.
Darkster It's over 8,000! Nov 22, 2010 #5,905 nerefir said: Anything Goes! at #7 for November 21. :thumbs: [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... ...and dropping. :thumbs: nerefir said: I want this outfit :buttrock: Click to expand... How... do you wear that...?
nerefir said: Anything Goes! at #7 for November 21. :thumbs: [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... ...and dropping. :thumbs: nerefir said: I want this outfit :buttrock: Click to expand... How... do you wear that...?
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Nov 22, 2010 #5,906 Wouldnt be surprised now if it made the top 10 when the weekly results are out.
B B Samurai Member Nov 22, 2010 #5,907 nerefir said: I want this outfit :buttrock: Click to expand... Those socks are the best! And I'd be damn glad to wear that hoodie. If it comes in adult sizes of course.
nerefir said: I want this outfit :buttrock: Click to expand... Those socks are the best! And I'd be damn glad to wear that hoodie. If it comes in adult sizes of course.
nerefir 私の占いは当たる Nov 23, 2010 #5,909 B Samurai said: Those socks are the best! And I'd be damn glad to wear that hoodie. If it comes in adult sizes of course. Click to expand... Well apparently it comes in 3 sizes but they're hard to figure out. I guess I'd have to measure myself in centimeters.... On a side note, the Bandai Fashion site has some more boxers and Uva's outfit.
B Samurai said: Those socks are the best! And I'd be damn glad to wear that hoodie. If it comes in adult sizes of course. Click to expand... Well apparently it comes in 3 sizes but they're hard to figure out. I guess I'd have to measure myself in centimeters.... On a side note, the Bandai Fashion site has some more boxers and Uva's outfit.
MetalSymphony Banned Nov 23, 2010 #5,910 nerefir said: Well apparently it comes in 3 sizes but they're hard to figure out. I guess I'd have to measure myself in centimeters.... On a side note, the Bandai Fashion site has some more boxers and Uva's outfit. Click to expand... MUST. BUY. EJI'S. UNDERWEAR.
nerefir said: Well apparently it comes in 3 sizes but they're hard to figure out. I guess I'd have to measure myself in centimeters.... On a side note, the Bandai Fashion site has some more boxers and Uva's outfit. Click to expand... MUST. BUY. EJI'S. UNDERWEAR.