Not to mention coins are fucking falling out of the Yummy/kaijins whenever OOOs kicks their ass, like as if I'm watching someone play Super Mario Bros. or Sonic the Hedgehog (rings appear when enemies get hit by Sonic).
Anyways I'm not gonna judge the plot yet until subs are out so that I can understand some things I miss. As for the rest well
-The biker army at the begging was cool but it loss some cool points when I remembered they are all that stupid vending machine bikes :redface2:
-OP is pretty upbeat and catchy but the floating hand trying to break-dancing in front of the screen almost gave me seizures :sick:
-OOO's belt finally stopped looking like a stop light when I saw it in action although I wished it didn't sing. Even though the one who's doing the voice is singer Akira Kushida (Gavan, Sharivan, Shaider, Sun Vulcan) the semi-singing feels awkward for me.
Like I said I'll wait for subs until I give my full thoughts
As for the Kamen Rider himself, I can finally say that the design has grown on me. I can finally look at it without thinking of it like a real bad photoshop.