I'm just waiting for Ankh to look at Eiji one day, take a bite out of an apple, and say: "I really love apples. Take this apple for instance. It's a wonderful apple, delicious and great as only an apple can be. Apple. Wonderful. Om nom nom."
I'm just waiting for Ankh to look at Eiji one day, take a bite out of an apple, and say: "I really love apples. Take this apple for instance. It's a wonderful apple, delicious and great as only an apple can be. Apple. Wonderful. Om nom nom."
Ankh uses them to keep tabs on the Greeeds' activities. It was after Shintaro told him that humans had evolved since the time they were sealed. So he felt that he had to the same.
I'm just waiting for Ankh to look at Eiji one day, take a bite out of an apple, and say: "I really love apples. Take this apple for instance. It's a wonderful apple, delicious and great as only an apple can be. Apple. Wonderful. Om nom nom."
Is it me who is deaf, or was there no sound coming out when Eiji scanned the Lion medal? I heard "Tora" and "Batta", but no "Raion"
Maybe its due to the sound quality in the video. Don't know...
I'm just waiting for Ankh to look at Eiji one day, take a bite out of an apple, and say: "I really love apples. Take this apple for instance. It's a wonderful apple, delicious and great as only an apple can be. Apple. Wonderful. Om nom nom."
*throws apple away*
*Apple breaks through a window*
"See, this is why people shouldn't have windows! Windows are so easily broken! We would all be better off without windows. Don't you agree Eiji?"
"Yes Ankh... Windows are bad"
*Eiji eats an Big Mac(Do they have those in Japan?)*
"Anhk want an Mac?"
"Of course Eiji, Everyone knos Macs are good and faster to get"
"Yep, we should always get an Mac "