Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you guys think if Mezool helped Eiji/OOO? Would she give her 3 core medals to Eiji willingly if she dies?

She might, considering how Gamelamadingdong betrayed her. I think someone said on the Talk Up!thread that she has NO Cores left, but surely she does or she'd be dead? Ankh has one Core and all that's left of him is an arm
 
She might, considering how Gamelamadingdong betrayed her. I think someone said on the Talk Up!thread that she has NO Cores left, but surely she does or she'd be dead? Ankh has one Core and all that's left of him is an arm

Well, as long as she has just one Core Medal(remember that each Greeed has multiples of each kind) and cell medals for body structure, she can stay alive
 
There was definitely a rumour a while ago that there would be a Birth user named Akira. Someone needs to backread and find out what other stories came from the same source ... IIRC they said something about Giru the dinosaur Greeed too
 
There was definitely a rumour a while ago that there would be a Birth user named Akira. Someone needs to backread and find out what other stories came from the same source ... IIRC they said something about Giru the dinosaur Greeed too

I recall reading that too.

The Giru bit's probably true too, seeing how they showed the Greeds' reaction to seeing Ptera Yummy in Movie War Core.
 
But at 30 ?! That's outrageous! I still don't like the idea.

What are you smoking?


So they are fusing animals for a Yummy and it's possible that the fused beasts are real. :hmm:

TaJaDoru is a nice suit! I like it!

I agree.

Would it then be:

LaToraIka
LaToraKa
LaToraIk

:laugh:

:laugh:

.....yeah....like the candroid.....I need coffee.....



[HIDE]It should be ShaUKo![/HIDE]

:rofl2:


No, man. No. No one should be lazy enough to read three to five pages this time.

Why does everyone keep repeating this? They have nothing in common beyond their time of debut.

Yeah, they do it more when they know that there is no reason behind it and someone calls them on it. :disappoin

I don't he'll let him use his Cores too often either. Since they are, you know, his.

Yes.

We've been married for months now. Old news.

She hits me.

She's a bipolar one. You should have known.

There was definitely a rumour a while ago that there would be a Birth user named Akira. Someone needs to backread and find out what other stories came from the same source ... IIRC they said something about Giru the dinosaur Greeed too

You also could politely ask DecaEnd.
 
There was definitely a rumour a while ago that there would be a Birth user named Akira. Someone needs to backread and find out what other stories came from the same source ... IIRC they said something about Giru the dinosaur Greeed too

Luckily, 2ch just reposted some of it.

I'll just write the stuff that hasn't been confirmed, everything else has been confirmed to be true.
Maki want's to use Uva for his new project, which is a third Rider.
Giru is able to make two of the same Yummies, one will always be male and the other one will be female. Giru has some special features that the other Greeeds doesn't.
Mezool and Gamel will somehow come back after Mezool has absorbed Gamel and defeated by OOO.
Ankh will take their Core Medals. However, it seems like Mezool's soul is inside her Medals.
Kazari might cooperate with Kogami's artificial Greeed.

I think I am going to create a blog or something to keep better track of the rumors.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…