Mind if I ask where that name was confirmed? It's nowhere on that scan, and it honestly sound more like a tentative name to me, like how IXA was originally called "Hunter" or how DiEnd's original rumored name was "Crisis"
Mind if I ask where that name was confirmed? It's nowhere on that scan, and it honestly sound more like a tentative name to me, like how IXA was originally called "Hunter" or how DiEnd's original rumored name was "Crisis"
Well, people are using Birth because the rumor attached to it mentioned the gun and U visor. Although the name might still have been changed, everything seems to be going towards confirming it right now.
I have to say, I f*cking LOVE that design already, and the gun reminds me a tad of the one that Garren in Blade had :wub: Can't wait to see more on this as time goes on.
Well, people are using Birth because the rumor attached to it mentioned the gun and U visor. Although the name might still have been changed, everything seems to be going towards confirming it right now.
If the Birth suit DOES get thrown around to various users, the least we can hope for is that Kougami goes "HAPPY BARTHDAY!" to each and everyone of them, and that in order to finish enemies off the wearer has to say "HAPPY BARTHDAY!" while aiming at them, like an 80's action movie catchphrase :laugh: