Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From some dude on 2ch.

"Today at the filming set, I saw some of the staff workers and I could clearly hear them sing the BuraKaWani jingle."
 
If BuraKaWani's song DOESN'T turn out to be indian/middle eastern in tone, something is terribly wrong with the composer :sly:
 
The song, man, the song :redface2: I've heard the "BuraKaaaaaWANI!" too.

I doubt it'll get one. Because...

Speaking of songs, still hoping for ShaUTa's theme to be in an episode some day :disappoin

ShaUTa doesn't have a song, I doubt BuraKaWani will get one.

what is BuraKaWani in animal form? cobra, turtle, croc or cobra, bear, croc?

Cobra (KoBURA), Turtle (KAme), Crocodile (WANI). And as an fyi, "Kuma" is bear.
 
So, uh, Terebi-kun exclusive combo?
EDIT- Not sure what pic you were trying to share...but I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that one....-RF
Kangaroo? Panda and who knows?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top