Kamen Rider Nega Den-o Figure

that must be the medicom BM ... frankly not worth ordering for the price & such a lack luster character If yo u ever think about ordering a BM figure I suggest you pick out you're fave character of all the rider series or at least that they have made ... and order it ...

Unless you are rich you won't really feel like getting others after you have the one at least that has been my own view on them...
 
What the hell is so special about this thing? Unless it's able to wipe my butt and turn into a hot asain girl it's not worth that much money.
 
What the hell is so special about this thing? Unless it's able to wipe my butt and turn into a hot asain girl it's not worth that much money.

Yeah I can't help but wonder why the RAH figures cost so much money...if they used Diecast metal like the Soul of Chogokin line I can understand
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…