The end of Kabuto has come. A big thanks to the heroes over at TV Nihon that labored all year to bring this series to its final completion. While some may argue, and rightfully so, that the series didn’t end up being all it could’ve been it has been no dout one hell of a ride full of characters, moments, story arches and phat beats that many of us will never forget. You got some big ass shoes to fill, Den-O… make us proud.
I grew up watching the Riders of the 70's, caught Black in the 80's, and I must say that I feel VERY honored to have been "a part of" the Kamen Rider Kabuto TV Series. Sure, it could have ended better, but still...it will always be IMHO, the most kick @$$ series from the "Kamen Riders" ever!!!:buttrock:
Perhaps one day, we'll bump into the man who walks the path of heaven...
Also...I don't think anyone here made the video. I found it randomly while looking for Kamen Rider vids on youtube for my gf.
I thought it was pretty badass, fell in love w/ the song, and left it as a comment on Keith's myspace.