The Astro Switches seem to share a general theme, like the Square ones being more utility items, while the Cross ones (right leg) seem to be ranged weapons, like the Launcher and Gatling Switches. Triangle Switches seem to be kicking finishers (Chainsaw and Drill, for example) while Circle...I dunno, close combat?
The Astro Switches seem to share a general theme, like the Square ones being more utility items, while the Cross ones (right leg) seem to be ranged weapons, like the Launcher and Gatling Switches. Triangle Switches seem to be kicking finishers (Chainsaw and Drill, for example) while Circle...I dunno, close combat?
Maybe Circle for assisting finishers? I can imagine Fourze using the Rocket to fly up high and land with the Drill kick.
Chainsaw is a Cross switch, not a Triangle, Hopping is. But I think it can still be used in a finisher, didn't we have a screenshot of Magic Hand and Hopping as a Combo?
Hmmm... It's about half a minute slower than Keyhole, and my confidence in Keyhole has increased since last week's epic quality of OOO's finale. I'm not sure, I'll see if Keyhole's lag later, IF I can watch it...
I'm not looking forward to seeing the stream now.
It was horrid when the Anon started sharing it before OOO went into overdrive.
Got worse when OOO went into Overdrive.
Now with Fourze starting *Shudder*