Kamen Rider Den-o: Ore Tanjou! [TALKBACK]-SPOILERS!!!

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Kamen Rider Den-o: Ore Tanjou! [Talk up-SPOILERS!!!]

I don't know, I see people doing this so might as well do one for this awsome movie. You can download the movie in Momotaros new series thread on page 1.
 
I just finished watching it. It made me want to wait for the Director's Cut - the movie's too short, IMO. Even after having watched episodes 26 and 27, I felt they left lots of stuff unexplained. Gaoh and Sieg made up for it, but I'd really love to see what was left out of the movie.

What happened to MomoNatsu, anyways? Has it been released or do we have to wait till the Ore Tanjou DVD's out for sale?

Also, here are the screens I just posted at the Den-O spoiler thread. 60 screens of Ore Tanjou, for those who haven't seen it yet, in chronological order. I'm aware there are gaps that were not covered on these screenshots, but I didn't feel like taking 120 screenies, bite me. :P


[hide]

[/hide]
 
Last edited:
few things that I was disappointed in the movie:

[HIDE]Only one fight for Wing Form. Just ONE.
You see those wings on Den-O Wing Form in the screenies? THEY DO NOTHING.
I expect a lot more from the kid Ryotaro (Kotaro) for some reason. His acting wasn't so good.[/HIDE]
 
grrr... they cut out so many parts(i think..)hmmm... no momonatsu either...

heheh, ryu was having a fried rice dual with owner:laugh:
and ahehe momotaros sneeze seems weird:eyebrow: kuma's was more common:laugh: :laugh:
 
Nice Movie but it was rushed. this is the Second rider movie that i saw and compared to the first i saw (Kabuto) it felt a bit rushed. well waiting for the directors cut. and second i like alternative worlds better.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top