Kamen Rider Den-O: I am Born! talk up

rambo

Lurker
the movie is out on tuesday lets talk about it
maybe we can get a review?

or a sub lyk we did of gsl last year
 
Last edited:
there's not even a maybe no can or could see the movie becuase it's in japan! We watch the movie when it comes out on dvd and we'll have to wait for a few month's
 
there's not even a maybe no can or could see the movie becuase it's in japan! We watch the movie when it comes out on dvd and we'll have to wait for a few month's
GOD SPEED LOVE was leaked like four months early last year, it could happen again...but at this point in time, yeah, I doubt it.

But hey, at least it means one of the big mid-series power ups isn't far off!
 
This might aswell be a prediscussion thread or something whatever.
But I'm really eager to watch it, ecspecially with all the tie ins with the show.
Although I feel they will take away some of the awesomeness of the climax of the movie.
 
Bear in mind that I have only seen up too 21...

And only seen glimpses of Wing Form....

Is Wing Form an movie rider or will he be in the series...

I think Ga-Oh, is a only movie rider aswell....
 
no ones sure about wing form untill we find out what happens to him and everyone else in the movie ;) & yeah ... here I can download a flick before it even comes to theaters near me :D I wonder what its like in japan for that...
 
people on this board live in japan u no

but i meant people who doesnt live in japan. it's obviouse you and i can't see it and lucky for the people who can see it, but how can we discuss about the movie if you and others including me who can't?
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top