Kamen Rider Den-O Gaiden: Time Agency (RPG Thread)

Watching the ground leave her feet as the Wasp Imajin took to the sky, Sumire began to feel more dizzy as her vision continued to blur, albeit slowly. Crap.....that stinger's actually pumping poison into my blood. Gotta....fight...it.. Sumire thought to herself, gasping for air as the poison slowly took hold of her.

That is, until a crimson blur knocked the Wasp Imajin away, causing her to fall to the ground. Moments before hitting the pavement, however, she noticed herself falling into the arms of the supposed crimson blur -- Kamen Rider Mace, whose attention was directed at the fallen wasp imajin. "I'm......glad.....you....came.......Abare....san...." Sumire told the crimson rider weakly upon being put down gently onto the ground. The Wasp Imajin, however, wasn't pleased with the latest turn of events. "Great....a rider's come to ruin my fun...." the imajin griped, shaking its head as it pushed itself off the ground after a hard fall from the sky. It was at that moment the imajin noticed a spiky-haired young man walking slowly to the scene, a look of displeasure evident on his face. Without wasting any time, the imajin quickly rushed over to the young man and gripped him tightly by his hair. "There....It is done. That girl has been beaten. Contract Complete," the wasp imajin growled, forcing open a portal on the young man, in which the imajin jumped into before it closed.

Sumire, who was propped up on the side of the crushed car, witnessed the imajin's time jump, causing a frown to form on her face. No....I got too careless..... she thought to herself, pushing herself off the ground to try and get the date in which the Imajin jumped through. However, her strength slowly ebbed away as the poison continued to take its toll on her body, causing her to collapse to the ground. Deciding that time was of the essence, Sumire slowly reached into her uniform pocket and pulled out her cellphone, dialing to the best of her ability Chikane's number. "Must.....call....Sakurai......Yuuto...." Sumire mumbled weakly, continuing to fight the poison with all that she has to relay her "SOS".
 
While Sumire dialed, KR Mace walked over to the spikey haired man, placing a card next to his head. An image of the Wasp Imagin fizzled onto the card along with a set of numbers in red. "November 29th, 2007." Mace looked at the man snd grabbed him be the neck, lifting him into the air by his neck. The young man tried to yell but Mace threw him into the side of a nearby car, the boy's body falling to the ground in pain. Before he could react, Mace was at his side, grabbing the man by his shirt. Mace lifted the card infront of the man's face as close as it could be seen. "What happened on this date? Talk!"
 
" I wish... for..." Okita sighed before giving out a disappointed look then looked up at the Imagin " I wish for the girls to get along again and be friends forever"The Imagin looked and smiled "whatever...." The imagin materialized and immediately went to search for the girl. "hmmm for them to be friends forever they must die together...right that's it" The Imagin said and began searching frantically.

Over on the other side of the snow covered garden, of Chikane's mansion Chikane ran after Katsumi but lost her within the garden. Her health wasn't in as great of a state either, the medicine she had earlier is starting to fade and she is beginning to cough violently. "I must find her and set things right please please body..don't give up on me yet...." Chikane said and saw foot prints in the snow.

She started to run and fell to her knees to continue coughing violently, this was nothing more then a common cold but it almost seem like some other factor was causing her condition to worsen and fast. She covered her face momentary before feeling a vibration coming from her pocket and then a ring. This isn't the best... of times... She thought before picking up the phone to hear Sumire on the other side. "this isn't good, of all the times" Chikane stood up and caught her breath she then called out " Sieg... Sieg where are you? I need you.." Chikane said and waited disappointed knowing that it wouldn't work. Until she saw footprints appear in front of her not before long the White Imagin appeared "Chikane what is it? you called?" Chikane smiled glad that the Imagin kept his promise and kept nearby her. She knew that he was watching over her since the night before, and has been following her around all day. "Sieg, something has happened to Sumire, I'm not sure what it is... but It can't be anything good... Please notify Yuuto" She reported the information to the Imagin. Sieg looked at Chikane for a moment, She kept herself up standing there serious not showing any sign of weakness to the Imagin. Seig simply bowed in a knightly mannor "I shall return" he said and then left the premises. Chikane returned a smile she knew that Seig would do his best in finding Yuuto. Without hesitation she continued her search of Katsumi, unfortunately for her, her large garden is causing a problem for her, and with the recent snow everything was white, it shouldn't be this hard to find Katsumi, but she remembered that Katsumi was wearing a new white overcoat over the blue dress. Therefore she was very camouflage, Chikane stopped under a big tree to look for Katsumi " Katsumi san where are you?"She called out. Not before long she hears foot steps approach behind her, the foot steps was light compared to an Imagin like Sieg. Chikane turned around and find a girl in a white over coat and a blue dress, It was none other then the person she was searching for Katsumi was behind her.

"Katsumi san there you are, I've been looking all over for you listen" Chikane said before she was interrupted by Katsumi. Her posture was different, she seem colder then usual and even in a way emotionless. " Chikane-Chan lets befriends forever" Chikane looked up at Katsumi and giggled before she agreed thinking that Katsumi understood the situation and just wanted to make up, even if her approach seem like a grade school student. Chikane nodded "yes yes... lets" She then heard another sound of foot steps behind her and turned around to look. Her eyes widened as she saw another "Katsumi San?" not before long Chikane was attacked from behind by Katsumi a huge gash of a claw struck Chikane on the back, turning the color of Snow to crimson. Before she fell to it "Katsumi san...why?" Chikane muttered.
 
After Katsumi had ran from both Okita and Chikane, she found a somewhat secluded spot in the garden and fell to her knees, crying. She had no idea why Chikane and Okita would do something so harsh and low to her. All I've ever done...is be nothing but a good friend to Chikane-san. Okita...I always followed his instructions promptly...I always did my best around him...so why... It wasn't long before she heard Chikane's voice calling out for her. Katsumi at first stayed put, still angry at her. Katsumi couldn't help but remember her condition, however. She's still sick...she shouldn't be running around looking for me...Even if I am mad right now, I can't let her do this to herself. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she got up and walked towards the area where she heard Chikane's voice.

Coming up to a large tree, her eyes first went to the person that looked just like her, and then Chikane's confused look on her face. Before Katsumi could say anything, the other 'Katsumi' slashed across Chikane's back with a claw-like hand, turning the once pure white snow to a crimson color. As Chikane fell, muttering something to herself, Katsumi's anger turned into anguish. "Nooo!" Catching Chikane before she hit the ground, Katsumi felt something wet on her hand. She checked her hand to see that it was now stained with her friend's blood. "N-No..." All those thoughts of Chikane manipulating her disappeared, her friend's life more important than worrying about if she was stealing Okita or not. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Katsumi sobbed to her friend in apology as her copy licked the blood off of it's claw hand. "Ah, friendship tastes so sweet. Don't cry. The two of you will be friends forever...whether it be in heaven or hell, though, who's to say?"

The Red-eyed girl fixed her eyes on her copy as she propped Chikane next to the tree. Tears were still flowing, but a rage manifested in them as well. Katsumi brought out her Rider Pass and a belt materialized around her waist, pressing the blue button as soon as she could. "Damn you...You'll pay!!!" She swiped the pass across the belt's front, causing armor pieces to form and then lock into place on her. Once finished, Katsumi's other personality sounded...serious. "There's a high price to pay for hurting Chikane-sama. May I string you along...to your demise?"

Rod charged the fake Katsumi with her weapon drawn, when it suddenly then changed into Chikane. "Katsumi-san...you don't want to hurt me, do you? We're still friends, right? Rod stopped in her tracks. She knew that this was a trick, but she hesitated. This gave the fake Chikane the chance to swipe her claw hand across Rod's chest, causing a few sparks to fly. Being forced now on the defensive, Rod now tried to block each of the fake Chikane's slashes, waiting for an opening...

Kaku follow Gary and took his belt out and said," Yuuto I understand with yourcard situation, so only fight when its needed, I will remember that, but you should get a new belt I mean you never have fun that is my guess." Taking his rider pass out Kaku swiped the pass in front of the belt and said," Henshin." then a voice said," Scissor mode." Kaku changed into Kamen rider scissors and laughed at the four and said," Pitiful you things think you are tough, I can kill you with no problems." Kaku ran at the eagle looking creatures and punched it across it's face and said," Oww I hate using fist." Kaku took his dengasher and put it into the form of two scythe like weapons and swung them both at one of the creatures then again one after the other on another one of the creatures. Seeing how weak they are Kaku said," Like the concert you all are no fun, heah Yuuto with two of us this will be ended soon."

( OOC: My guy gets over confident when in rider form.)

Yuuto felt uneasy at the sudden appearance of the grunts. What are they doing here? They have no chance against one, much less two riders. It's as if they... Yuuto would be brought out of his thoughts when a certain, regal Imagin appeared, materializing out of the ground. "Sieg...what is it?" Looking at the battle, the white Imagin sighed at Axe and Scissor's eagerness to fight. "Such barbarism...Chikane wanted me to inform you that she got a call from Sumire. Seems to be in trouble of some sort. Now if you'll excuse me, I must return." The Imagin then left as quickly as he came. "I was right...Gary! Take Kaku on DenLiner after this!" Yuuto then bolted, leaving the scene and a flustered Gary behind. "What?! You didn't give me a choice!" His anger more amplified in this form, Axe slashed downward on one of the grunts, killing it and causing a small explosion. "You, come on!" He shouted towards the other grunt he was fighting against...

Deneb had linked up with Yuuto on his was to Sumire and was, of course, his frantic usual self. "Yuuto, I came as fast as I could!" "Calm down, Deneb, I'm sure that Sumire is-" He arrived at the outskirts of the Arcade, witnessing the carnage and seeing Sumire propped up against the side of a car. He also saw the armored form of Mace interrogating a spiky haired young man. Running up to the two of them, Deneb and Yuuto checked on Sumire as the young man turned his head towards Mace. "So...we found the user of the Mace pass..." Turning his attention back to the injured red-haired girl, Yuuto noticed her injury as Deneb was panicking over it. "Sumire, what happened? Is that guy Mace is holding the contract holder of an Imagin? It flew to the past, right?" Ryuutaros suddenly exited Yuuto's body and approached Mace, curious at what he was doing. "Oy, aren't you being a little rough there?"
 
Last edited:
While Sumire dialed, KR Mace walked over to the spikey haired man, placing a card next to his head. An image of the Wasp Imagin fizzled onto the card along with a set of numbers in red. "November 29th, 2007." Mace looked at the man snd grabbed him be the neck, lifting him into the air by his neck. The young man tried to yell but Mace threw him into the side of a nearby car, the boy's body falling to the ground in pain. Before he could react, Mace was at his side, grabbing the man by his shirt. Mace lifted the card infront of the man's face as close as it could be seen. "What happened on this date? Talk!"

After being slammed to a car by a crimson-colored armored warrior, the young man merely looked up in fear at the warrior, tears flowing down his eyes upon being asked what happened on November 29. "N-November 29? That was the day my friends and I came here to play Guilty Gear XX. That was when miss Sumire came and challenged me to one game against her. I naturally accepted because I thought I could beat her easily. What ended up happening was that I was totally defeated in every round of the game, causing my friends to laugh at me. I have never felt so humiliated in my entire life, so I swore to practice until I can challenge miss Sumire again," the spiky-haired young man told Mace, his voice exuding fear and shame.

Yuuto felt uneasy at the sudden appearance of the grunts. What are they doing here? They have no chance against one, much less two riders. It's as if they... Yuuto would be brought out of his thoughts when a certain, regal Imagin appeared, materializing out of the ground. "Sieg...what is it?" Looking at the battle, the white Imagin sighed at Axe and Scissor's eagerness to fight. "Such barbarism...Chikane wanted me to inform you that she got a call from Sumire. Seems to be in trouble of some sort. Now if you'll excuse me, I must return." The Imagin then left as quickly as he came. "I was right...Gary! Take Kaku on DenLiner after this!" Yuuto then bolted, leaving the scene and a flustered Gary behind. "What?! You didn't give me a choice!" His anger more amplified in this form, Axe slashed downward on one of the grunts, killing it and causing a small explosion. "You, come on!" He shouted towards the other grunt he was fighting against...

Deneb had linked up with Yuuto on his was to Sumire and was, of course, his frantic usual self. "Yuuto, I came as fast as I could!" "Calm down, Deneb, I'm sure that Sumire is-" He arrived at the outskirts of the Arcade, witnessing the carnage and seeing Sumire propped up against the side of a car. He also saw the armored form of Mace interrogating a spiky haired young man. Running up to the two of them, Deneb and Yuuto checked on Sumire as the young man turned his head towards Mace. "So...we found the user of the Mace pass..." Turning his attention back to the injured red-haired girl, Yuuto noticed her injury as Deneb was panicking over it. "Sumire, what happened? Is that guy Mace is holding the contract holder of an Imagin? It flew to the past, right?" Ryuutaros suddenly exited Yuuto's body and approached Mace, curious at what he was doing. "Oy, aren't you being a little rough there?"

Sumire, who was propped up against the car due to the injury, as well as the poison, looked on as she listened to the young man explain to mace how the contract was formed. I see.....I never realized how much I have hurt that young man when I asked if I could play him one on one. I guess I should apologize to him... Sumire thought to herself, a sad frown becoming evident on her face as she noticed Yuuto and Deneb approach her from the corner of her eye, with Yuuto asking her if the Imajin flew to the past. "Yes, that is the contract holder over there. Yuuto-san, we must hurry to November 29, 2007," Sumire told Yuuto weakly, pushing herself off the car in order to approach KR Mace and the contract holder. However, her legs buckled under her due to the effects of the poison, causing her to fall to the ground once more. "It's all right......I....can....still...do....this...." Sumire gasped, trying to push herself up once more.
 
"what's the matter? you don't want to be with me forever and ever?" The Imagin said attacking ferociously. The Imagin didn't leave any opening for the angry rider to strike back. Suddenly the Imagin jumped back and stopped it's strike for a moment, it looked out to where Chikane last fell. "Amazing you can still stand after my attack" The Imagin hissed still standing as the mirror copy of the bloodied girl it's claw put away and soon it copied the blood stained outfit and wounds.

Chikane looked down at the ground, there wasnt even evidence that she was concious. A closer Examination would reveal that her eyes were blanked and she wasn't even breathing properly. Suddenly she pointed at her copy " OY! you! You can't be me there's only one of me!" Chikane said and then put her hand on her hips irritated by the copy. She then placed her finger on her lips agian and spoke "well then agian with features such as this and this and this, who wouldn't want to be me ahaha" Chikane said doing some Sexy pose with her body. "The hell is wrong with you?"The Imagin questioned, taking one step back surprised. " Whatever, there can be only one so, why don't I just get rid of you" Chikane said and Tackled the fake one down a hill, this certainly causes confusion for any spectators watching.
 
(OOC: Got the okay from Zaku to do this.)

Rod looked on, puzzled at what the real Chikane just did to her copy. My, my. Such behavior from you, Chikane-sama. You're not even transformed and this other persona is out...somethings not right with the water here. Following after the two of them down the hill, Rod didn't know which one to attack, due to their almost identical looks now that the Imagin one had removed it's claw hand. Don't want to hurt the real one...how can I make the difference...Ah, Ha! I got the perfect bait. Rod suddenly barged in their fight and pulled them apart from each other as they continued to squabble on which one was the real Chikane. Whistling to catch their attention, Rod posed a statement she knew the real Chikane would have a reaction too. "Chikane-sama, it's time for another shot. It won't hurt... The Chikane to the right of Rod became a little frantic. "No, I don't need another one. I'm perfectly fine, Katsumi-chan. See?" She pointed to herself, despite the fact that she was bleeding and her body was bloodied. The other Chikane just gave a puzzled look on it's face. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

Punching the fake one across the face, Rod was still pissed as the punch sent the fake Chikane rolling back down the hill. "Very, very sneaky, aren't you? I would be giving you a compliment, but I'm boiling at the moment." As the fake Chikane continued to roll down the hill, Rod took this chance to confront Chikane. "You may have the real Chikane's body, but somethings wrong...who are you really?


Sumire, who was propped up against the car due to the injury, as well as the poison, looked on as she listened to the young man explain to mace how the contract was formed. I see.....I never realized how much I have hurt that young man when I asked if I could play him one on one. I guess I should apologize to him... Sumire thought to herself, a sad frown becoming evident on her face as she noticed Yuuto and Deneb approach her from the corner of her eye, with Yuuto asking her if the Imajin flew to the past. "Yes, that is the contract holder over there. Yuuto-san, we must hurry to November 29, 2007," Sumire told Yuuto weakly, pushing herself off the car in order to approach KR Mace and the contract holder. However, her legs buckled under her due to the effects of the poison, causing her to fall to the ground once more. "It's all right......I....can....still...do....this...." Sumire gasped, trying to push herself up once more.

Deneb immediately ran to Sumire's side to help support her up. "Sumire-chan, don't push yourself. You can't do much in your condition." Yuuto, in a rare moment, agreed with his Imagin. "Deneb's right. You would just be holding Mace back, Sumire. I'll help him go after the Imagin. Ryuu!" Ryuutaros was still looking at Mace curiously when Yuuto called for him and he turned his head slowly in his direction. "Take Sumire to a hospital and use DenLiner to get there. It's drastic, but she needs medical attention now. If anyone asks, say it was an accident on a movie set or something." The dragon Imagin seemed annoyed at this. "Mou, fine. Going to the hospital is such a drag..." The dragon Imagin took Sumire from Deneb's care and started to carry her away from the scene. Yuuto's attention then turned to Mace. "I don't care who you are at the moment, but I'm going to back you up. There might be more than one Imagin waiting in the past and I'm not losing the Mace pass over this. Come on, we'll take ZeroLiner to the past." Yuuto said towards Mace, hoping the Crimson rider would understand the situation.
 
Last edited:
Mace stared at the young man for a few moments before dropping the contract holder to the ground. Without so much as a peep, Mace walked up to Yuuto and dropped the card into his hands. "Don't... get in my way." Mace then walked pass him, Zeroliner emerging from its timestream and grinding to a halt infront of him. The doors slid open, easily allowing Mace inside to wait patiently.
 
"What do you mean who am I?" Chikane pointed to herself, before brushing some of the snow from her hair. "ohhhh I know the answer your looking for ahem" Chikane turned around took a couple of spins then returns to face Rod. "Katsumi san it's me don't you recognize me?" She said placing both her hands over her heart in a love struck way imitating the manner's and posture of the real Chikane. It wasn't before long that Chikane just burst out laughing manically "I can't believe you asked me that" She held her sides as if it was pain from the laughter

" I don't know if your just plain stupid or blind under that helmet, but look at this delicious body, this body belongs only to me even that Imitation over there can't be me" Chikane said doing some poses before she pointed to the Imitation " you might want to pay attention blue one" Chikane said as the Imagin returned to it's Katsumi form and started to Charge Rod one more time. " Oh and for lying to me about the shot? I'm going to spank you! you bad girl and you imitation thingy you'll pay for trying to imitated my perfection" Chikane said and finished with a belt appearing on her waist,

*WING FORM*


"Advent... at the top of Everything"
 
"What do you mean who am I?" Chikane pointed to herself, before brushing some of the snow from her hair. "ohhhh I know the answer your looking for ahem" Chikane turned around took a couple of spins then returns to face Rod. "Katsumi san it's me don't you recognize me?" She said placing both her hands over her heart in a love struck way imitating the manner's and posture of the real Chikane. It wasn't before long that Chikane just burst out laughing manically "I can't believe you asked me that" She held her sides as if it was pain from the laughter

" I don't know if your just plain stupid or blind under that helmet, but look at this delicious body, this body belongs only to me even that Imitation over there can't be me" Chikane said doing some poses before she pointed to the Imitation " you might want to pay attention blue one" Chikane said as the Imagin returned to it's Katsumi form and started to Charge Rod one more time. " Oh and for lying to me about the shot? I'm going to spank you! you bad girl and you imitation thingy you'll pay for trying to imitated my perfection" Chikane said and finished with a belt appearing on her waist,

*WING FORM*


"Advent... at the top of Everything"

Rod didn't have time to react to Chikane's insults and sudden transformation as her fake charged her. Delivering a front kick to her fake, the Imagin again rolled down the hill. "Don't interrupt right now. This is a discussion between friends." Rod said this in a sarcastic tone, as Chikane wanted to do more than talk at the moment.

Turning her attention now to Wing, Rod glared at her. Those insults thrown her way would have hurt Katsumi. She was in her rider persona, however, and even if they did hurt her, Rod wasn't going to show it. "My, my. Things are really starting to get out of hand with you, Chikane-sama. Don't worry though. I'll knock some sense into you...you've been needing it for a long time." Rod then went into a defensive stance, knowing full well that she has two opponents to worry about now...

Mace stared at the young man for a few moments before dropping the contract holder to the ground. Without so much as a peep, Mace walked up to Yuuto and dropped the card into his hands. "Don't... get in my way." Mace then walked pass him, Zeroliner emerging from its timestream and grinding to a halt infront of him. The doors slid open, easily allowing Mace inside to wait patiently.

Yuuto just scoffed at Mace's attitude as he and Deneb entered ZeroLiner. As the train stared back up towards the past, Deneb handed the crimson rider some of his candy. This caused Yuuto to shake his head. "Why are you doing that now? We're about to fight!" "It's just something to have afterwards, that's all." "Idiot..."

November 29th, 2007

A young man with spiky hair suddenly ran out of the arcade, frustrated about something. "How could I lose?! They won't stop laughing at me...because of her I-" The man stopped his running as sand poured out of him, soon materializing into the shape of the Wasp Imagin. The young man soon became frightened by what just came out of him, but couldn't do anything else as he suddenly collapsed. "Now where to start...my backup should be here soon and-" A sudden sound of a train caused the Imagin to look behind as ZeroLiner dropped off it's three occupants nearby the Imagin. It wouldn't have to fight alone however, when a Falcon Imagin appeared and landed beside it's counterpart. It looked disappointed at it's opponents.

"Where's the red one? The girl? I wanted to pay that one back for last time..." The Wasp Imagin was annoyed by this. "Who cares which ones we take out first?! You'll get to her eventually!" Yuuto could care less about their squabbling and even less if Mace didn't want his help. Bringing out a red card, Deneb looked a little worried as Yuuto slid a switch at the top his belt, causing a tune to play. "Henshin!" Yuuto then inserted the card into the belt.

[Charge and Up!]

Armor soon formed around him as two bull-headed shaped visors locked into place on his helmet, finishing the change into Zeronos Zero Form. "Deneb, come!" Deneb nodded and soon transformed into his weapon mode for Yuuto, the Denebick Buster. Before starting his attack, Yuuto pointed at the two squabbling Imagin. "Let me say this to start. I am very strong!" Deciding to go after the Falcon Imagin, he started to shoot at it, causing it too fly in a different direction away from it's comrade with Yuuto in pursuit. "Hey, come back! Oh well. I can take you as easily as I beat that girl!" The Wasp Imagin boasted as it flew towards Mace...

(OOC: I hope I'm allowed to control the contract holder, Gatack. ^^;; Also, sorry if I sped things up a little Henshiner. I just wanted to get this side of the story up to speed with the others. Zaku, if the post on our side of the story is too short, I can edit it later if you want me too.)
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top