Somebody needs to show me - as in with a video - how to enter all these passwords, because I've tried entering this into the password option, and nothing works, no matter if I try to add the little dot(s) on the third and seventh character here... >.<
I doubt it. I really do. Just do what teh SMRT people do and use a modded PS2. You weren't really foolish enough to sell your PS2 the minute you got a PS3, right? <.<;
Somebody needs to show me - as in with a video - how to enter all these passwords, because I've tried entering this into the password option, and nothing works, no matter if I try to add the little dot(s) on the third and seventh character here... >.<
I doubt it. I really do. Just do what teh SMRT people do and use a modded PS2. You weren't really foolish enough to sell your PS2 the minute you got a PS3, right? <.<;
Somebody needs to show me - as in with a video - how to enter all these passwords, because I've tried entering this into the password option, and nothing works, no matter if I try to add the little dot(s) on the third and seventh character here... >.<