How exactly do you execute finishers, at least the ones that activate a cutscene, because I can do ones like Decade's Dimension Kick, Kiva's Darkness Moon Break, etc. but I don't know how to do the cutscene finishers.
How exactly do you execute finishers, at least the ones that activate a cutscene, because I can do ones like Decade's Dimension Kick, Kiva's Darkness Moon Break, etc. but I don't know how to do the cutscene finishers.
im currently stuck on level 3 world 20 on hibiki's stage on decades story mode when decade automatically henshins into hibiki but everytime im trying to hit the real hibiki, he's not taking any damage like he's invincible,
i finished the game while ago in very hard difficult mode it took me like 6 to 7 hours
it seems this is the length of decade mode generally
,
anyway i never had that match fun playing a story mode in kamen rider games before
its so long with some crazy matchs ,
the graphic its not that bad IF the game was rushed to release sooner before the end of deacde
the gameplay is perfect
i could say a bit leck of cheraters
the cut-secan for finisher move was pretty good add
the select screen is the most coolest thing ^^
looks who think of real rider pic in a kamen rider game before climax herose
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPKKDF87y9A&feature=channel_page[/ame]
as for unplayable riders im really careless about them since its dark riders
they had the same moves only different effects :eyebrow:
im currently stuck on level 3 world 20 on hibiki's stage on decades story mode when decade automatically henshins into hibiki but everytime im trying to hit the real hibiki, he's not taking any damage like he's invincible,
How exactly do you execute finishers, at least the ones that activate a cutscene, because I can do ones like Decade's Dimension Kick, Kiva's Darkness Moon Break, etc. but I don't know how to do the cutscene finishers.