Sorry, I just want to a do compilation of the CHF leak just to keep track before another 5 pages come in lol Also, since I'm mostly likely going to rip this OST too, should I just do the new tracks or all the tracks including the ones from >CHOOO?
Sorry, I just want to a do compilation of the CHF leak just to keep track before another 5 pages come in lol Also, since I'm mostly likely going to rip this OST too, should I just do the new tracks or all the tracks including the ones from >CHOOO?
There aren't any. There are 3 variations of what the rider does during it though. There are two different riders kicks and a rider punch. There are also a few subtle differences depending on the character.
Weren't Ibuki and New Den-O introduced in a magazine scan? I wouldn't say we didn't know about them. I remember we had no clue about Garren until the game came out.