FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon! Nov 30, 2013 #622 hmf_master said: Dropping G Den-O for Watermelon Arms Click to expand... Done! Also, as a side note...LOVE your avatar and sig set. I'm down with the GG.
hmf_master said: Dropping G Den-O for Watermelon Arms Click to expand... Done! Also, as a side note...LOVE your avatar and sig set. I'm down with the GG.
hmf_master "あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ" Nov 30, 2013 #624 FuuNoKami Oka said: Done! Also, as a side note...LOVE your avatar and sig set. I'm down with the GG. Click to expand... Thanks for the change Also GG is super amazing that there should be a thread about rhem here
FuuNoKami Oka said: Done! Also, as a side note...LOVE your avatar and sig set. I'm down with the GG. Click to expand... Thanks for the change Also GG is super amazing that there should be a thread about rhem here
SamuraiEchidna Active Member Dec 2, 2013 #625 FuuNoKami Oka said: Nope. I found it. Ichigo arms it is. Omedeto! Also....Watermelon arms are now open to be claimed. Have at it! Click to expand... Ah! Arigato, taicho.
FuuNoKami Oka said: Nope. I found it. Ichigo arms it is. Omedeto! Also....Watermelon arms are now open to be claimed. Have at it! Click to expand... Ah! Arigato, taicho.
FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon! Dec 3, 2013 #627 Kaji Motomiya said: Dropping OOO GataKiriBa for Ryuki's Zolda. Click to expand... Done! :thumbs:
Hentailover Lurker Dec 3, 2013 #629 Hentailover said: Pineapple Arms please. Click to expand... Erm... Bump?
FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon! Dec 3, 2013 #630 waterballoon said: can I claim Mango Arms from Kamen Rider Baron please Click to expand... Done! :thumbs: Hentailover said: Erm... Bump? Click to expand... So sorry man. I kept seeing that you posted that and, also, kept forgetting to update it. lol It's yours.
waterballoon said: can I claim Mango Arms from Kamen Rider Baron please Click to expand... Done! :thumbs: Hentailover said: Erm... Bump? Click to expand... So sorry man. I kept seeing that you posted that and, also, kept forgetting to update it. lol It's yours.