K

Kamen Rider IXA

That's not the final list of characters.
Skull, Dark Kiva, Ryugen and others are probably playable.

I just hope they won't forget to make Chaser/Machine Chaser and Playable Bosses.

Lurker
This is great news, I'm especially excited for the showa Riders, though I do hope guys like Dark Kiva and Skull will be playable as well.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I'm just wondering if Kiva will get some goons to appear in this game since he's the only rider to have next to no kaijin from his series make video game appearances. I also noticed Riderman, ZX, Shin, ZO, and J are absent, but oh well.

I'm just wondering if Kiva will get some goons to appear in this game since he's the only rider to have next to no kaijin from his series make video game appearances. I also noticed Riderman, ZX, Shin, ZO, and J are absent, but oh well.
Well keep in mind they're probably just reusing assets for most of the new Heisei additions so far, whereas the Showa guys they're making from scratch. This is a fantastic start all things considered.

Anyway, I'm thrilled. Just cut out the loading times, please.

Lurker
I'm just wondering if Kiva will get some goons to appear in this game since he's the only rider to have next to no kaijin from his series make video game appearances.

uh, what? Kiva has Rat Fangire as grunts and Bat Fangire as a boss since BW1...

^It's JUST those two. Every heisei rider from Kuuga to Kabuto got their own fighting games with plenty of monsters, ZO has its own game on the CDI, most showa era riders have a kaijin that appeared in games from the third, fourth, and fifth generation of Kamen Rider titles, and the compati hero games have had plenty of kaijin from Den-O, W, OOO, Fourze, and Wizard while bringing in showa oldies in the Great Battle titles. Kiva is the only full fledged series not to get the treatment the others get.

Lurker
^It's JUST those two. Every heisei rider from Kuuga to Kabuto got their own fighting games with plenty of monsters, ZO has its own game on the CDI, most showa era riders have a kaijin that appeared in games from the third, fourth, and fifth generation of Kamen Rider titles, and the compati hero games have had plenty of kaijin from Den-O, W, OOO, Fourze, and Wizard while bringing in showa oldies in the Great Battle titles. Kiva is the only full fledged series not to get the treatment the others get.

well, as you stated yourlselves, he doesn't have a game of his own OR had starred in a game that doesn't get shared with too many riders, like the Compati heroes series

that aside, Kiva got a pretty good treatment in BW, he got ALL his forms playable, something that previous games starring him doesn't have, he has the same amount of monsters/enemies added to BW overtime as the more popular characters(as opposed to Hibiki, which BW2 doesn't give ANYTHING new), he even has more non-regular rider NPC's in BW2 than more popular/recognizable series(he has 2 IXA's, Dark Kiva, and Arc, Kabuto only has 2 NPC riders and Ryuki only has 2, despite their show having a LOT of riders in them)

so yeah, considering BW alone, i think there's no reason to up Kiva more than what other series will get in this game IMO, just because he didn't get his own game means that BW must give him something special, it's just bad luck that the first ever game that stars Kiva is Ganbaride, which doesn't have monster cards until ways later(and i don't even know if they can be used/played/fought)

I'm not talking about Kiva specifically or other riders like Arc or Dark Kiva, I mean his kaijin (the regular fangires he fights).

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Don't forget that Kiva has a freaking Bassha Fever, which he's never used in the series.

If this game still use the same system as before, most Showa Riders except for Stronger will probably get normal power up for their Strongest Form and Ultimate State. For Onodera, I think his Strongest Form will be Black Eye Ultimate with his finisher be Supreme Fist and Rising Ultimate as his Ultimate State. Also, someone from 2ch said that there is Growing Form in one of the screenshot, albeit maybe as cutscene only. Also, I really hope that Baron's Strongest Form or Ultimate State is Lord Baron.