KamenRiderPegasus
わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I'm not a big fan of Avatar, but I thought this would be a cool idea, especially with the elemental theme. As Aang is tied to the Air element, a huge gust of wind would kick up (much like Kamen Rider W in Cyclone Joker form) when the wearer of the belt transforms into KR Avatar, after the Avatar arrows appear on the wearer's body (similar to KR Faiz's red lines on his suit)
I designed the suit so that it would resemble Aang's bald head, so I did without the typical head crest/antennae of most Kamen Riders. Plus I gave him a more hi-tech version of his glider bo staff.
I also made his animal companions into vehicles. Of course, these vehicles have flight capabilities much like Momo and Appa.
For each of his forms, the corresponding nation symbols on his shoulders, chest and back would change from brown to their respective color.
I had the Fire Nation form wield a gun, as the Fire Nation is a technologically advanced race. I used black for this form due to the sinister nature of the Fire Nation.
The Earth Kingdom form wields an axe, because I think of an axe as a weapon a strong person would use, and the Water Tribe form has two swords because the Water Tribe typically wield swords.
Additionally, any of these forms would be the default form, depending on what element an Avatar is born into. For example, an Avatar that is born an earth-bender will have the Earth Form as their default.
Hope you enjoy it.
I designed the suit so that it would resemble Aang's bald head, so I did without the typical head crest/antennae of most Kamen Riders. Plus I gave him a more hi-tech version of his glider bo staff.
I also made his animal companions into vehicles. Of course, these vehicles have flight capabilities much like Momo and Appa.
For each of his forms, the corresponding nation symbols on his shoulders, chest and back would change from brown to their respective color.
I had the Fire Nation form wield a gun, as the Fire Nation is a technologically advanced race. I used black for this form due to the sinister nature of the Fire Nation.
The Earth Kingdom form wields an axe, because I think of an axe as a weapon a strong person would use, and the Water Tribe form has two swords because the Water Tribe typically wield swords.
Additionally, any of these forms would be the default form, depending on what element an Avatar is born into. For example, an Avatar that is born an earth-bender will have the Earth Form as their default.
Hope you enjoy it.
Last edited by a moderator: