I'm a newbie here since I just I got an iPhone. And I have to say I love this game, especially when I've just played 2 weeks of real Ganbaride machines on holiday and I need something to compensate for that. :thumbs: But I've been following the thread + game long enough so it's easy to find myself way around.
Just wondering, what was everyone's hardest fight? I'm just starting on Pack 1 and of course 01-34 Ichigo was the hardest, in the end I used Accel with his finisher 3 times and got lucky with the Counter at the end.
Some questions:
1. Do some characters have especially more/less percentage of the roulette, regardless of the type? Accel 01-20 seems to get a huge bulk everytime, and Den-O 01-28 is tiny even if his type is better than the targer in the game.
2. Can you get Gold Coins anymore? If so anyone knows how to get it for free?
3. For Ver 1 Vendor, is the Gold Capsule only Den-O Henshin sound? I got the Gold a few times and it all came out with Den-O.
OK thanks I realised TaJaDol combo unlocked itself after getting all 3 medals. I now have Taka, Tora, Cheetah, Kujaku, Condor, Tajadol, Joker, Den-O. And got all the event mission ones. For Fourze henshin sound: do you just need to collect any 4 switches of each type, so say if I unlock Rocket, Chainsaw, Hopping, Winch, it will be unlocked?
OK thanks I realised TaJaDol combo unlocked itself after getting all 3 medals. I now have Taka, Tora, Cheetah, Kujaku, Condor, Tajadol, Joker, Den-O. And got all the event mission ones. For Fourze henshin sound: do you just need to collect any 4 switches of each type, so say if I unlock Rocket, Chainsaw, Hopping, Winch, it will be unlocked?
Updates Galore!
SET 6 is due out September 22nd
21 Riders Total
New Riders include Agito, Blade, Hibiki, and X.
I'm going to take a guess and say that Meteor Fusion States will also be in here even though it's not stated on Amazon.jp
The rundown appears to be the same like sets 3, 4 & 5.
Updates Galore!
SET 6 is due out September 22nd
21 Riders Total
New Riders include Agito, Blade, Hibiki, and X.
I'm going to take a guess and say that Meteor Fusion States will also be in here even though it's not stated on Amazon.jp
The rundown appears to be the same like sets 3, 4 & 5.
Oh good I wanted Blade for awhile already. I'm pretty sure Wizard will be there as well. And I think it's 31 Riders, not 21. Also there wouldn't be Meteor Fusion States unless they quickly add it to the new version of Ganbaride coming September, since all ARCardass stuff are imported from Ganbaride.
Oh good I wanted Blade for awhile already. I'm pretty sure Wizard will be there as well. And I think it's 31 Riders, not 21. Also there wouldn't be Meteor Fusion States unless they quickly add it to the new version of Ganbaride coming September, since all ARCardass stuff are imported from Ganbaride.
クウガからフォーゼの平成ライダー、全員登場!昭和ライダーも含めた21人の仮面ライダーが繋ぎ絵になって、カード集めが楽しめる!
Made a picture of 21 people, including Kamen Rider Heisei rider Foze, Showa riders!
But Wizard isn't in Ganbaride yet either (except in Fourze special Double Rider Kick finisher)
UPDATE - They seem to be promoting the new Ganbaride set on the respective website. No info about release date yet. So we should at least see Flame Style in AR-KR06.
For those who care...It appears the [Ganbaride] cards will have an all-new layout.
クウガからフォーゼの平成ライダー、全員登場!昭和ライダーも含めた21人の仮面ライダーが繋ぎ絵になって、カード集めが楽しめる!
Made a picture of 21 people, including Kamen Rider Heisei rider Foze, Showa riders!
But Wizard isn't in Ganbaride yet either (except in Fourze special Double Rider Kick finisher)
UPDATE - They seem to be promoting the new Ganbaride set on the respective website. No info about release date yet. So we should at least see Flame Style in AR-KR06.
For those who care...It appears the [Ganbaride] cards will have an all-new layout.