Kamen Rider All Riders vs Dai-Shocker Individual Rider Posters

ZipGun47

Member
I sold most of my toku stuff a while back here, so if you bought from me, thanks very much! Now, I have one last set of items to sell, which pains me, because they're pretty awesome (or at least I think so). When the Decade movie All Riders vs Dai-Shocker came out, posters were produced of each Rider, with the date of release of the film. The posters were made available in a limited edition set to fans in Japan via mail order; I used a deputy service to acquire a set, but after a few years of sitting in their box, it occurs to me I will never hang any of them and they'd be better off with people who want them. So I'm putting them up for sale here first, before moving on to eBay. The posters are in mint condition, as I received them, each in a plastic sleeve to protect them. No poster has been removed from its sleeve, and all have remained in their shipping box since I received them three-plus years ago, or whatever it's been. The posters measure 16.5" wide by 23" high, and they feature really nice photos of each Rider - you can really see the detail on the suits! I did give a couple friends first crack at these, so you'll notice a few missing Riders, in case you look and don't see Black/Hibiki etc.

Finally, the sale stuff: each poster is $40 shipped (rolled in a mailing tube) in the US; I am willing to ship to other countries, but shipping may well differ so ask first. I will combine shipping if you buy multiple posters. I don't want to do holds at this point, as it gets too hard to keep track of with so many items. First come first served! Payment via Paypal is preferred. Thanks, and please message me with any questions!

mdjkx.jpg


xAQ0I.jpg


jKK4o.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top