Kamen Rider 555 Big Softvinyl or 1/6 Rider Helmet?

wavehawk

All Decade's Fault
Just asking if anyone either owns or has observed the big Soft-Vinyl Kamen Rider Faiz (28cm prize toy), or the Helmet (from the 1/6 Rider head gashapons). I want to know what their quality is like, how hard they are to find, etc. Also, if there existed a Faiz Accel or Faiz Blaster mode in this size of soft vinyl fig.

I'm currently working on converting a Kamen Rider IXA Big Softvinyl into a posable figure, but would really like to do the same to a Faiz figure. Thing is, I can't see any trace of the old Softvinyl online, and I'm not sure if it's one of those rare items nowadays.
 
hi in faiz prize toys there are

there are in faiz toys large

kommoto series faiz, and kaixa large size 14inch w base around 35.00 or so,,,,


banpresto 12inch 20 each, axel higher, and glow, even more depends on where you find it

faiz
axel form
kaixa
orange glow version, rare light-up


series 4 candy helmet series,
there is an light up faiz helmet
 
Big Soft-vinyl toys I'm looking for are the 12-inch ones; 14 inch is too big. Are these like the smaller soft-vinyl figures (i.e. standing upright)? I just had a talk with an eBay seller about a Soft-Vinyl Faiz he had (11 inch), but it was posed in a crouch, won't be able to use it.

I can't find those 12-inch softvinyl figs on HLJ, but will keep looking. I need to see the figure pics and do a little bit of math (i.e. dimensions and length) to figure how to cut it and what to add to it. How are the helmets/heads of these? The IXA Big Soft Vinyl figure I have has clear red plastic eyes with a pattern--i.e. like the actual IXA suit, it has "Rider Eyes". I think some older soft-vinyl figs might only have painted eyes.

As for the helmets--so not all the helmets light up? But still, can you actually make a G.I.Joe figure wear the helmet? That's what I need to know--if they can actually be used as helmets or are display-only. If I do end up getting the Big Softvinyl figure and it turns out that the eyes are painted, might need to grab the helmet for use instead.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top