Kaiju no Kami Reviews - Kamen Rider Black Rx (1988) Series

D

Dr Kain

I don't know, even in the final battle they treated Dasmander as a different person compared to the emperor. Either way, it's stupid because it doesn't match up with how Dasmander acted earlier in the show.

I'd say Rx is on the same level as Ghost as the only reason I actually didn't drop Rx after a few episodes is because I was reviewing it. Ghost didn't have that luxury. Though, I guess one day I will have to review Ghost, so I will at some point have to actually sit through that ADHD atrocity.

I don't follow. The Emperor disguises himself as Dasmander to observe his subordinates, or else is an avatar created by the Emperor to do that. Why would he not take on a different personality?

The Emperor is literally conjuring him up.

D

Dr Kain

In the final battle, Kotaro defeats Dasmander and the emperor shows up. Kotaro asks him who he is and he says he is the emperor. He never once said he was Dasmander in disguise.

And then he shows that Dasmander is an extension of himself. Dasmander also turns into the Emperor after being defeated. One of us is missing something here. Just look at what's happening on screen at the 7:04 and 13:35 marks.

D

Dr Kain

I see what is happening, but none of that is specifically stated. That's like saying Chaos is the same person as Gabranth in Final Fantasy, that Golbez is Zemus in Final Fantasy IV, and Kuja and Necron are the same characters in FFIX.