Of Tokusatsu Facebook Page
Hello everyone. I have decided to throw my hat in the ring and offer my services here. Just a brief little bit of information on me. I have been doing Graphic Design for about a year now. After six months in a high school class I was made advanced and asked to intern. I now attend The Art Institute of Atlanta with a Major in Graphic Design Bachelor of Fine Arts. I am using Photoshop CS4 Extended Edition. This is the newest and most advanced version of the program currently available on the market.
Here is some of my work.
http://famicomman89.deviantart.com/gallery/#Design-Work-
Now onto my rules.
0. All Avatars and Signatures will be made according to board standards. For those o you who don't know they are 150x150 for avatars and 500x165 for sigs. If you request something larger then I need to know what it is for (I. e. Banner, Wallpaper, etc.)
1. Requests will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
2. I reserve the right to deny your request for a variety of reasons. (I.E. School, work load, vacation, etc)
3. You must be very specific with what you want. Resolution, size, everything must be included in your request.
4. You must provide good quality images that you would like to be used. If images do not meet standards I may decline your request.
5. I will have five slots open to requests. I will fill those slots and will not begin working on the next five until those five are completely finished.
6. I will take requests for Signatures, Avatars, Banners, and Wallpapers. (I will need to know your screen resolution for wallapapers.)

Please order using this template.
Username:
What I want:
Size & Resolution:
Images to be used:

I look forward to helping you guys out.

Slots.
1.Aoiblue

Last edited:
All right. Order accepted. I will begin work tonight when I can get to my desk.

Raxbait: Hip
Ooh, thanks man!

Though the BG looks simple. I would suggest something else, but nothing comes to mind. So I'll take it as it is.

Last edited:
Ooh, thanks man!

Though the BG looks simple. I would suggest something else, but nothing comes to mind. So I'll take it as it is.

Yeah, the BG was very blande. I just didn't know what to do with it.

Kourin! Man wo Jishite
Hey Kaiba-san

can you do a Kit Signature,avatar and userbar for me based in Wolzard?