Just some thread of DiendJap's videos

KRDiend

Member
I just thought if some guys are creating one thread for one video so why just don't make one for everything?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpxOywjT38"]YouTube - Kamen Rider OOO [MV] Got to Keep It Real[/ame]
P.S. Sorry for English 3:
 
I have to say it would be A LOT better with out that ugly ass watermark going during the entire thing :redface2:
 
All these are reuploads. Double MV... Idk what's wrong with it, but sometimes it got black screens... :[

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khMasM0tRM4"]YouTube - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Movie Opening [Fanmade][/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIbjNNYB-OY"]YouTube - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight [MV] It's Raining Men[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DJZybh7_Ac"]YouTube - Double [MV] - Faint[/ame]

Oh and this is new one. Just found this on my HD, can't even remember when I made this lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxc5Jl91Tg"]YouTube - Decade [MV] Hate You - Unfinished[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…