Jurassic World Dominion (2022)

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jurassic World Dominion (2022)

Tagline: The epic conclusion of the Jurassic era.

Genre: Adventure, Action, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Colin Trevorrow

Cast: Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Mamoudou Athie, Scott Haze, Dichen Lachman, Daniella Pineda, Isabella Sermon, Justice Smith, Omar Sy, DeWanda Wise, Campbell Scott, BD Wong, Joel Elferink, Jake Johnson, Kristoffer Polaha, Elva Trill, Lillia Langley, Glynis Davies, Dimitri Vegas, Adam Kiani, Enzo Squillino Jr., Bastian Antonio Fuentes, Bernardo Santos, Ross Donnelly, Manuela Mora, Teresa Cendon-Garcia, Metin Hassan, Cokey Falkow

Release: 2022-06-08

Runtime: 146

Plot: Four years after Isla Nublar was destroyed, dinosaurs now live—and hunt—alongside humans all over the world. This fragile balance will reshape the future and determine, once and for all, whether human beings are to remain the apex predators on a planet they now share with history’s most fearsome creatures.

Administrator
Staff member
Will you watch Jurassic World Dominion for the OG cast appearances?

Seeing the characters from the OG's and the Generation 2 characters in the same movie is something I never expected.

I will watch because feathered dinosaurs are finally going to be in the franchise!

Resident Bronteroc
I love Dinosaurs and All but I hope Pre-historic mammals like Saber Tooth Tigers and DireWolves will be used for movies someday. Also prehistoric Kangaroos are Carnivores!

Larping is a contact sports!
I remember the Reason Jurassic Park Dinosaurs don't have feathers is they are created using frog eggs.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I have a confession to make. I have never watched any of the Jurassic movies. I'm going have have to save up for one of those rainy days when I stuck inside and binge watch them all together. LOL.
List of All Jurassic Park Movies.

Striding
Feathered dinosaurs? Shut up and take my money! I will be in theaters tomorrow just to see those giant chickens.

I ma little disapointed since movie went in other direction. Now it looks more like movie about terrorist and kidnaping. Ok, dinosaurs are back with cloning technology but human cloning is just little to much.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database