Raccoon City Survivor
John Wick 4 releases  it’s trailer and it looks more intense than ever. In an old interview, Keanu Reeves said he will keep making sequels as long as people keep watching. He will even make a cameo to the spin off The Ballerina, starring Ana De Armas. The mercenary who just want to avenge the death of his good girl of a dog is back. This sequel is promised as the longest movie in the franchise.
To the people who never watched the first three movies: Yes all the events that leads to this film is the murder of his beloved dog Daisy.
He did get to avenge her death.  Vengeance begets Vengeance because people close to the people who he killed want to avenge their deaths. Which lead  to an endless cycle of violence. You may wonder, why did he kill so many people because of that dog, Well she is a gift from his late wife before she succumbed to cancer. Many people would have been alive, If Daisy...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of how amazing this series is, the story, the action, or the subtleties that are a part of it, I really believe that none of this would have been possible without the extraordinary devotion of Keanu Reeves. Never does he leave anything on the table. One of the best action series ever adapted for the big screen is without a question the John Wick series. It is undoubtedly Keanu Reeves' legacy and a triumph for both the stunt technique and the narrative.

Money Heister
It had better not be some ridiculous Matrix 4 Drivel that was a letdown. I'm hoping that this film will last around three hours and be just as good as the first three in the series. I genuinely hope I'm wrong, but something doesn't feel right. I sincerely hope it breaks the fourth sequel's curse. It's challenging to produce even one successful sequel, much less two at once. I'm hoping they haven't been to the well in this place too often. I'm crossing my fingers and toes in hopes!

John Wick's car and his dog were stolen by an egotistical brat who was the son of a gangster. That was the start of all this mayhem. This action film series may be the best of all time, and it undoubtedly offers one of the most intriguing glimpses inside the world of crime.

I am not able to blame John Wick for any of these people's demises. He met Daisy, a great girl, after the passing of his wife, and she assisted him in finding purpose in life. She is much more than just his pet dog to him. In many respects, she resembles his daughter.

I mean look how sweet and loyal Daisy is to him.

I cannot blame him for killing all those people.

Blue Ranger Power
I will watch a flick because Donnie Yen is in it, he is even better than Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. Every single one of those Ipman movies is enjoyable to me. I'm going to want to watch this movie right away because Donnie Yen, Keanu Reeves, and Hiroyuki Sanada still have this much motion at their ages. Oh, and Pennywise appears in this film.

Nobody in their right mind could have predicted that this character would ever become popular when the first edition was published. that people would be attracted by this world and, as a result of their fascination, interested in knowing more about it. The writing was quite good, and the directing was first-rate. But more importantly, Keanu is to blame for the present incarnation of this movie series' popularity. Before the release of John Wick, many thought Keanu Reeves's career was over, but he proved them wrong.

I would watch anything with Donnie Yen as the lead but even if he is not lead here , I will still watch it too. He is unquestionably my favorite person by far! Recently, Keanu Reeves has served as a beacon, and I couldn't be happier about that. This man embodies what a humble person should be. Every part that he is offered and holds is one that he deserves. The sets are so enormous that I can hardly wait to see it in a theater. The hues are amazingly vivid. Every single image is fascinating. Every shot is captivating. And a promotional trailer that places more of an emphasis on avoiding action-spoilers than on the storyline of the movie.

Son of my Parents
One of the elements that contributes to the series John Wick's lasting impression is the depiction of the distinctive culture of the underworld, including its hierarchy, regulations, scope, and so forth. I'm excited to see more of it in this most recent film because it completely avoids all of the typical mafia stereotypes that we have come to expect from Hollywood. Oh, and there was the incident where Keanu gave many nasty men a heavy dose of lead, ultimately costing them their lives.

Shaken Not Stirred!!
I woke up from my deep Slumber just to tell you guys James Bond is still better. He can Kill John Wick in a fight and He have women falling for him. Meanwhile John Swimp, Is crying over a dog. Killing over a freaking dog.